As a result, they could burst if used towards the end of their expiry dates.
They can do this by looking at the batch number on the bottom of the pack and on the foil wrapping of individual condoms.
All the condoms were made this year and are on sale in the United Kingdom - they have an expiry date of between December 2020 and February 2021.
Customers should refer to the warning label on the side of the products, which says people should seek advice from a doctor or pharmacist no later than 72 hours after a condom leaks or bursts.
Anyone who purchased the affected product is advised to "immediately discontinue" the use and return the condoms to the store where they were purchased.
"We recently found that a limited number of the above condoms made earlier this year are not passing our stringent shelf-life durability tests".
Durex has reportedly recalled some batches of its "Real Feel" and "Latex Free" condoms in the United Kingdom and Ireland over concerns they could burst.
It added that there was no immediate safety concern but chose to recall the products after in consultation with the relevant regulatory authorities.
'If you have, stop using them as there is a risk that they will tear or leak.
The company have found some batches of their condoms now on the market do not pass their required safety standards.
No other Durex products are affected.
- Tesla rallies after reporting better-than-expected quarterly revenue (TSLA)
- R1.2bn Manchester United Target Requests Whopping Salary
- One Soldier, Four Militiamen Killed in Car Bomb Attack in Philippines
- Trump govt condemn use of deadly military force against Zimbabwe protesters
- Meyer was aware of abuse claims against fired Buckeyes coach
- Trump Retweets Video of Supporters Chanting 'CNN Sucks' at Reporter Jim Acosta
- Facebook, Instagram add tools to limit time spent on the apps
- Smriti Mandhana shares ‘fan girl moment’ with Kumar Sangakkara
- The TSA has been secretly monitoring US airline passengers using air marshals
- Nothing neutral about August policy of Reserve Bank of India