Perhaps most intriguing, the new trailer provides fans their first look at Blackout, the battle royale-style mode Treyarch is introducing in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. It will feature the Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint, Search & Destroy, and Control game modes, playable on six maps. We also get a VERY brief look at the battle royale mode known as Blackout.
That's multiplayer as in normal competitive mode, but right at the end the footage switches to show Blackout - which will have its own beta in September. Depending on what console you're on, you may be able to check out the Black Ops 4 beta sooner than others, but if you're unsure on that, be sure to check out our guide on start times here. You can check out the beta trailer below for it.
The same day, Call of Duty Black Ops 4 BETA will be launched for Xbox and PC.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 will come to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 12, 2018.
After its reveal in May, the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Blackout mode has been a complete mystery. Early access starts August 10, but it'll be open to the public from August 11 until August 13. There has been no word as to how many players will actually be in the map so we'll probably find that out closer to the beta.
It's going to all-out war this weekend when the beta gives players a taste of the campaign-less fourth installment the Black Ops series. If you ordered at a retailer then you'll have to use a code on the official website to redeem the Private MP beta.
It's the second straight year that Xfinity has provided early access to a Call of Duty beta event.
As of now, Activision has offered the multiplayer-only beta although a Private Blackout Beta is in works separately.
- Iran's currency plunges as U.S. sanctions loom
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3: Marvel "Unlikely" To Rehire James Gunn
- Did Trump's latest tweet cross a legal line for obstruction of justice?
- Catholic Church Changes Doctrine To Oppose Death Penalty
- Google plans censored return to China search market, reports say
- Labour anti-Semitism row: Momentum withdraws backing for Peter Willsman
- Trump marks Kelly's one-year mark as departure rumors swirl
- Rangers' Choo Shin-soo blasts 2 homers to reach 20 for season
- Demi Lovato Is Doing Better & Will Reportedly Leave the Hospital Soon
- The latest 'Fortnite' event is an all-around explosive good time