Yes, folks - we're on the cusp of the release of a new game from Valve, and even if it's not Half-Life 3 that's a serious meme-killer.
Our friends over at PC Gamer said that going hands-on with Artifact's decks was like "managing three games of Hearthstone at once, each of which can affect the other in multiple ways which are changing from moment to moment". The release date for the game is November 28, 2018, but, it surprisingly carries a $20 price tag. In addition, players will get ten sealed card packs, each containing 12 cards.
Most probably not a coincidence at all, Artifact's release date was announced today 1st of August 2018, exactly seven years after Dota 2 was introduced to the large audience with the first edition of The International tournament announcement made on the 1st of August 2011. These card packs can also be purchased for $2 a pop.
Adding to this, the Steam store page says that "Artifact will also be supported as a service through expansions, competitive events, and new features". The game will run on Linux, Mac and Windows and if you go to PAX West in Seattle later this month, you'll get two free keys for the game's starter set.
- Trump Receives Letter from North Korea's Kim
- Indian employee among three foreigners kidnapped and killed in Kabul
- Claim From Brazil: Willian's Absence From Chelsea Pre-Season Training Explained
- CNN’s Jim Acosta Spars With Sarah Sanders Over Trump’s Media Attacks
- Sony profit tops estimates on PlayStation
- Trump says China being 'vicious' by hitting USA farmers with tariffs
- Crewmembers For Boeing, SpaceX First Test Flights To Be Named Friday
- Apple is the first $1 trillion company in history
- Demi Lovato agrees to enter rehab facility
- Malaysia's aviation chief quits over MH370 report