The Malaysian national is said to be 64, the Indian 39, and the Macedonian 37.
The Kabul police chief's spokesman, Hashmat Stanekzai, said the bodies were left in Mussahi, a volatile area of the Afghan capital. Sign-up now and enjoy one (1) week free access!
"At this stage we think it is a terrorist incident", Stanikzai separately told AFP. No group has so far claimed to be behind the killings.Читайте также: Crewmembers For Boeing, SpaceX First Test Flights To Be Named Friday
"The Malaysian individual, who was working in Kabul, was kidnapped along with two other foreign nationals earlier this week". While it mainly affects Afghans abducted for ransom, foreigners have also been targeted, either by criminals looking for ransom or by militant groups. The company has not yet commented.
"They were shot dead and their bodies were found inside a auto", said Nusrat Rahimi, deputy spokesman for the Interior Ministry.
According to local media reports, armed men took off the foreigners from their vehicle around 8.30 a.m. local time (9.30 a.m. IST) and abducted them in a Toyota Corolla at the industrial park area of 9th Police District in Kabul.
It manages canteens and facilities for offices, the military, schools, hospitals and prisons.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Treyarch Releases First Footage of Call of Duty Blackout Battle Royale
- Bob Evans Restaurants chain suspends Urban Meyer deal
- CNN’s Jim Acosta Spars With Sarah Sanders Over Trump’s Media Attacks
- Trump says China being 'vicious' by hitting USA farmers with tariffs
- PSG not put off by Kante’s bumper new Chelsea contract
- McDonald’s Apologizes For Serving Pregnant Woman Cleaning Fluid In Latte
- Oil markets still pressured by persistent risk of oversupply
- Welsh rider Thomas wins 1st Tour de France title
- Don't try to rejuvenate your vagina, FDA warns after scolding companies
- Special counsel Mueller wants to ask Trump about obstruction of justice