We now know nearly everything there is to know about the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, but a new leaked video directly from Samsung may have just spoiled the final secret - the storage. Although this doesn't suggest that the Note 9 will come with 1TB storage, but does hint at a possible high-end variant that may come with 512GB of on-board storage. However, several users have posted the same video on the platform. It comes in a bold new yellow shade and Samsung is calling it "all new powerful S Pen". Following this, the company shows off the "all-day battery" of the Galaxy Note 9. And that means Samsung will also unveil its first ever 512GB microSD card during the event.
Amidst all the rumours concerning the launch of the upcoming Galaxy Note 9, Samsung mistakenly released pictures of the smartphone. And this could be the starting price for the Galaxy Note 9 in India as well.
To put than in perspective, Samsung's summer 2018 large flagship phone, the Galaxy S9 Plus, only allowed for 656GB of maximum internal storage space, while Apple's iPhone X only allowed for a comparatively paltry maximum of 256GB. The 512GB model will reportedly come with a price tag of KRW 1,353,000 (roughly Rs. 66,500).
- New York Yankees acquire Lance Lynn from Minnesota Twins for 2 prospects
- China’s Caixin Manufacturing PMI eases to 50.8 in July, 8-month lows
- Federal Reserve goes strong on United States economy
- Apple Makes History As The World's First $1 Trillion Company
- Tyson Beckford Continues Kim Kardashian Feud By Insisting He's Not Gay
- Luka Modric's agents are negotiating a move to Inter Milan
- Kiwis turn down offer to tour Pakistan
- Man United hold on to beat Real Madrid 2-1
- China says it's ready to retaliate on latest U.S. tariff threat
- Drake's executive produced a show that's been compared to Trainspotting