Ryanair's call for talks with its Ireland-based pilots' union Forsa over labour disputes has been rejected, said the airline on Thursday.
The 24-hour stoppage will start next Friday August 10 at 1am.
Ryanair's directly-employed pilots in Ireland will join colleagues in Sweden and Belgium on strike on August 10, the fifth one-day walkout in the airline's home market.
The airline has said it also expects to face industrial action in Germany and the Netherlands on the same day.
Cabin crew in Italy, Spain, Portugal and Belgium staged a two-day strike that forced Ryanair to cancel the flights of more than 50,000 customers, the airline's biggest-ever strike.
Warning investors on Monday of more strikes this summer, Michael O'Leary said he would consider moving aircraft from Ireland, and and acted swiftly within 48 hours.
"We now call on Forsa to accept Mr Mulvey as a third party mediator, an initiative Forsa have repeatedly called for in recent weeks", he said.
It said that the pilots continue to seek a "fair and transparent method" to govern base transfers and related matters which they say is common practice in the industry.
Irish has told over 300 pilots and cabin crew that they may lose their jobs as it cuts its Dublin-based fleet by 20 per cent for the winter season after recent strikes hurt bookings and airfares in its home market.
"Across Europe today, Ryanair will operate over 2,400 flights, taking over 450,000 customers to their holiday destinations".
"Ryanair again calls on FORSA to remove these Aer Lingus pilots from the process since they have no interest in meeting or resolving this dispute, they just want to damage Ryanair's business and our share price for the benefit of Aer Lingus".
"Ryanair has already published details of Forsa's 11 requirements, nine of which have been agreed".
The airline is bracing itself for another round of strike action next Friday, when 25 per cent of its pilots will strike.
- Up to 20 feared dead in Swiss Alps plane crash
- California wildfires: Death toll to 7 as rapid spread continues
- PUBG Mobile Game Gets a Mission Impossible: Fallout Crossover
- At least 20 killed at mosque in eastern Afghanistan
- Vote For Bill Lee, Reject Randy Boyd Deception
- U.S. jobless rate drops to 3.9%. in July; 157000 new jobs created
- China rejects USA demand to reduce Iran oil imports
- Bedwell-Curtis only change in strong Crusaders lineup
- Sunita Williams among 9 astronauts relaunching US space travel
- 7.0-magnitude earthquake hits Indonesia