Drift Challenges, meanwhile, reward players with new costume pieces for earning XP.
The Season 5 of Fortnite also provides the gamers with some bonus challenges which they can win to open specific items.
Week four of Fortnite season 5 is here and it appears the changes made during the transition to season 5 are set in stone now.
At the time of writing, it is unclear when both vehicles will be added back to Fortnite, or the exact bug that caused them to be disabled in the first place. The Battle Pass helps users to level up through the 100 tiers now available and acquire these new items in doing so. While some challenges are available to all users of the free-to-play game, others are limited to those who have taken their dedication to the next level and purchased the battle pass. In the first challenge, you will need to deal 500 damage to opponents with Sniper rifles. This includes shopping carts and all-terrain karts that were introduced to the game with the fifth season.
After completing the three weeks of challenges head over to the Fort at the top right corner of the map at J2 quadrant. The challenges are quite different from one another and it will require you to be a complete player rather than a one trick pony in order to do them all in the time limit. At the moment, there are no additional details about this challenge, but it is possible that Epic Games will add new objects on the island for this challenge. You're likely to get the challenge finished in two to three games, if you're lucky. This is probably the easiest task that you can get done if you join the 50v50 mode. Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding?
The hidden star is nearly directly in the center of coordinate C4 on the Fortnite map. Considering that some explosive weapons have been buffed recently, this challenge shouldn't be too hard. The second challenge is to search for seven chests in Flush Factory.
- Jurgen Klopp suggests Liverpool transfer activity may not be over
- Octopath Traveler Passes 1 Million Units Sold
- Apple removes most of U.S. conspiracy theorist's podcasts from iTunes
- TSMC expects virus incident to impact 3% of 3Q18 revenues
- Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson to square off in November
- Santa Ana plane crash: Five dead as plane hits vehicle park
- Astros' Roberto Osuna reinstated from restricted list
- Chelsea vs Manchester City
- Transfer: Ernesto Valverde breaks silence on Paul Pogba's 'move' to Barcelona
- PepsiCo CEO Nooyi to step down, Ramon Laguarta to succeed