The pricing breaks down as follows: The first line on T-Mobile Essentials costs $60 per month, while the second costs $30. Data is subject to throttling after you use 50GB and during times of congestion before those that pay for T-Mobile ONE or ONE Plus.
T-Mobile Essentials "is designed for those who say they just want the basics: unlimited talk, text and smartphone data in the USA", T-Mobile said.
T-Mobile's new plan may serve to continue to drag down the carrier's average revenue per user. Subscribers get unlimited 3G mobile hotspot use, access to T-Mobile Tuesday perks, and unlimited talk, text, and 2G data in Mexico and Canada.
T-Mobile Essentials will be available beginning August 10th. Unlike this wireless device provider's other unlimited plans, a Netflix subscription is not included.
The company on Monday announced a new plan it's calling T-Mobile Essentials.
T-Mobile introduced a less expensive version of its unlimited plan, offering four lines of no-frills service for $120. To get those prices, don't forget that you'll need to sign-up for autopay, otherwise the price is $5 higher per line. Also worth noting is the fact that T-Mobile says this is in addition to taxes and fees, extras that are normally included in the overall rate (remember the whole advertising campaign about this?). The other options debuted many months ago. This one costs less than the others, but also offers less. It offers unlimited talk, text and smartphone data. The price of T-Mobile One Plus will also be increasing, going to $15 per month for a single line.
- 9-Year-Old NC Boy Selling Lemonade Robbed at Gunpoint, Deputies Say
- Oscar victor Robert Redford announces retirement from acting
- National Weather Service issues red tide warning for SWFL beaches; Collier included
- Kourtney Kardashian Calls Sisters 'Disgusting' In Stormy Season Premiere
- China unveils additional retaliatory tariffs on $60bn of U.S. goods
- Nintendo Hosting ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ Direct This Week
- Mobile Essentials is yet another take on affordable unlimited plans
- Petition calls for Ohio State to 'save' Urban Meyer amid investigation
- The Full Details Of The Browns’ Corey Coleman Trade Are Out
- CEO Brian France Name-Drops Donald Trump During Reported Arrest — NASCAR Rumors