The pricing breaks down as follows: The first line on T-Mobile Essentials costs $60 per month, while the second costs $30. Data is subject to throttling after you use 50GB and during times of congestion before those that pay for T-Mobile ONE or ONE Plus.
T-Mobile Essentials "is designed for those who say they just want the basics: unlimited talk, text and smartphone data in the USA", T-Mobile said.
T-Mobile's new plan may serve to continue to drag down the carrier's average revenue per user. Subscribers get unlimited 3G mobile hotspot use, access to T-Mobile Tuesday perks, and unlimited talk, text, and 2G data in Mexico and Canada.
T-Mobile Essentials will be available beginning August 10th. Unlike this wireless device provider's other unlimited plans, a Netflix subscription is not included.
The company on Monday announced a new plan it's calling T-Mobile Essentials.
T-Mobile introduced a less expensive version of its unlimited plan, offering four lines of no-frills service for $120. To get those prices, don't forget that you'll need to sign-up for autopay, otherwise the price is $5 higher per line. Also worth noting is the fact that T-Mobile says this is in addition to taxes and fees, extras that are normally included in the overall rate (remember the whole advertising campaign about this?). The other options debuted many months ago. This one costs less than the others, but also offers less. It offers unlimited talk, text and smartphone data. The price of T-Mobile One Plus will also be increasing, going to $15 per month for a single line.
- Facebook asking U.S. banks for customers' financial info
- 9-Year-Old NC Boy Selling Lemonade Robbed at Gunpoint, Deputies Say
- Mobile Essentials is yet another take on affordable unlimited plans
- Nishikori nemesis Zverev reaches semi-finals, Murray withdraws
- First look at Margot Robbie in 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood'
- Oscar victor Robert Redford announces retirement from acting
- Nintendo Hosting ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ Direct This Week
- China unveils additional retaliatory tariffs on $60bn of U.S. goods
- Beyoncé's iconic Vogue cover is here - Twitter goes beserk
- Borna Barisic having Rangers medical on Monday; £2.2m fee agreed