Nintendo of America has just confirmed that a Super Smash Bros.
The Fox ditto was as exciting as expected, but Leffen was playing some of the best Smash Bros. of his life on Sunday and handily won the first two games.
Nintendo announced at the Evo finals this morning that there would be a Nintendo Direct stream happening later this week.
Nintendo has finally announced a new livestream event, but there doesn't seem much chance it'll reveal any new games.
As such, Sakurai has warned not too expect too many new characters, with the only major new ones so far being the Inklings from Splatoon and Ridley from Metroid. Sakurai is also the director behind "Super Smash Bros." for the Nintendo Wii U and 3DS and "Kid Icarus" for the 3DS.
Luckily for us, we don't have to wait very long for this Direct to premiere. Ultimate Direct for later this week. Ultimate information for you? Head down to the comments section and let us know!
- Beyoncé's iconic Vogue cover is here - Twitter goes beserk
- Astros' Roberto Osuna reinstated from restricted list
- Nishikori nemesis Zverev reaches semi-finals, Murray withdraws
- Weekend violence in Chicago leaves at least 11 dead, dozens hurt
- CEO Brian France Name-Drops Donald Trump During Reported Arrest — NASCAR Rumors
- Kajol is every desi mom in the Helicopter Eela trailer
- Facebook asking U.S. banks for customers' financial info
- Mega Millions: Spontaneous office pool won $543 million jackpot
- First look at Margot Robbie in 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood'
- National Weather Service issues red tide warning for SWFL beaches; Collier included