That said, though, Google does have a habit of launching its Pixel phones on October 4th (the Google Pixel 2 range was also announced on October 4, 2017, for example), so this leak does carry some weight in our opinion.
As far as highlights go, we've known pretty much what to expect since Google I/O back in May, with features like Adaptive Battery and Adaptive Brightness at the top of the changelog in terms of importance and impact on battery life and energy efficiency.
It's no secret that Google will launch Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL smartphones in the coming months, but the exact release date has proved elusive. According to the ad's listing, it appears to be counting down to a launch date which based on the calculations, would put it for the 4th of October. The item was spotted by Brandon Lee of This Is Tech Today, a YouTube channel, who notes that the campaign is specifically targeting Canadian content creators.
"It is unknown whether the post was created by Google itself, an external marketer or someone unrelated entirely". This lines up with past Pixel announcements. In addition to a Snapdragon 845 processor, it will come with 4 GB of RAM.
Notable tipster Evan Blass previously declared Google is set to have a "hardware event" towards the end of the year showcasing a slew of new products, including the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL.
The Pixel 3 will undoubtedly launch with Android P (the next version of the operating system) installed as standard and will also get all those important security updates in a timely fashion.
- Mega Millions: Spontaneous office pool won $543 million jackpot
- Santa Ana plane crash: Five dead as plane hits vehicle park
- 'Fortnite Battle Royale': Week 3 challenges have been revealed
- 9-Year-Old NC Boy Selling Lemonade Robbed at Gunpoint, Deputies Say
- Apple removes most of U.S. conspiracy theorist's podcasts from iTunes
- Petition calls for Ohio State to 'save' Urban Meyer amid investigation
- Ethereum Classic [ETC] hikes above 14% post the Coinbase announcement
- Octopath Traveler Passes 1 Million Units Sold
- Dave Bautista calls working for Disney "pretty nauseating"
- Kajol is every desi mom in the Helicopter Eela trailer