Bailey contributed 12 goals and six assists in 34 appearances in all competitions last season.
Bailey's potential has led to speculation he could be on the move this summer with several top European clubs linked and the winger has now confirmed that Liverpool and Chelsea have both shown a "concrete interest" in his services. What I can say is that my full focus is on developing myself as a young player.
For now, Bailey is exclusively focused on the upcoming Bundesliga season, and is hopeful of challenging for the title, despite Leverkusen finishing fifth last season, 29 points behind eventual champions Bayern Munich.
'If a club wants me, my management and Bayer will take care of it'. "We have to be focused, then we can do a lot with our quality to reach our goal". If not this summer, in one of the upcoming transfer windows. Chelsea were linked with him while he was still playing in Belgium, but it was Bayer Leverkusen whose pursuit of the Jamaican proved fruitful.
Liverpool have been monitoring the 20-year old for some time now, with manager Jurgen Klopp keen on strengthening his attacking options, behind the preferred first-choice trio of Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah.
- Baby boy dies after being found in river near Brooklyn Bridge
- $250 mil superyacht at centre of 1MDB scandal sails to Malaysia
- Melania Trump praises LeBron James after Trump's insult
- LeBron James to produce Showtime documentary 'Shut Up and Dribble'
- Apple, Facebook ban content of United States conspiracy theorist Alex Jones
- NASA Announces Crews for Private 'Space Taxi' Project
- ‘Mighty Ducks’ Actor Shaun Weiss Arrested for Public Intoxication
- Willian admits he's desperate to work with Jose Mourinho
- Arpaio speaks to toy doughnut in new Baron Cohen's show
- Demi Lovato Released From Hospital After Reported Overdose