Bailey contributed 12 goals and six assists in 34 appearances in all competitions last season.
Bailey's potential has led to speculation he could be on the move this summer with several top European clubs linked and the winger has now confirmed that Liverpool and Chelsea have both shown a "concrete interest" in his services. What I can say is that my full focus is on developing myself as a young player.
For now, Bailey is exclusively focused on the upcoming Bundesliga season, and is hopeful of challenging for the title, despite Leverkusen finishing fifth last season, 29 points behind eventual champions Bayern Munich.
'If a club wants me, my management and Bayer will take care of it'. "We have to be focused, then we can do a lot with our quality to reach our goal". If not this summer, in one of the upcoming transfer windows. Chelsea were linked with him while he was still playing in Belgium, but it was Bayer Leverkusen whose pursuit of the Jamaican proved fruitful.
Liverpool have been monitoring the 20-year old for some time now, with manager Jurgen Klopp keen on strengthening his attacking options, behind the preferred first-choice trio of Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah.
- Arpaio speaks to toy doughnut in new Baron Cohen's show
- Bethesda confirms Fallout 76 won’t be available on Steam
- Sakkari fells Venus Williams to reach semis in San Jose
- Trump has a guilty conscience over Trump Tower meeting: CNN legal analyst
- $250 mil superyacht at centre of 1MDB scandal sails to Malaysia
- Australia announces extra $140 million aid package for drought-hit farmers
- Parkland School Shooting: Alleged Gunman Sought Help, Administration 'Did Not Follow Through'
- Ferrero, Nutella maker, is hiring 60 taste testers
- Apple, Facebook ban content of United States conspiracy theorist Alex Jones
- European Union Vows to Block US Sanctions on Iran