Weiss was arrested about a year ago for possession of meth and was sentenced to 90 days in jail.
In July 2017 he was arrested for stealing $151-worth of products from an electronics store and was sentenced to 150 days in jail.
'Mighty Ducks' actor Shaun Weiss was shockingly arrested in Northern California on August 4 after he was reportedly found acting bizarrely with a flashlight while under the influence of drugs. His manager told TMZ he was hoping jail would help him get his life back on track and he planned on writing scripts and jokes. Authorities determined that Weiss, 38, was high on drugs when they found him outside a closed business complex, although they didn't know which specific substance he was on.
"Hopefully when he gets out, he will go to rehab so he can stay sober", the former child star's rep said at the time. However his last film credit came in 2008 as a bus diver in the Owen Wilson vehicle Drillbit Taylor.
A representative for Weiss did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.
In addition to his role as Goldberg in "The Mighty Ducks", Weiss starred in "Heavy Weights" in the 1990s.
In January, The Hollywood Reporter reported Disney's ABC Signature Studios was in the early stages of a TV reboot. Emilio Estevez, who played the coach in the movies, is not attached.
- Oscar victor Robert Redford announces retirement from acting
- Women's Month: Mothers are encouraged to breastfeed regardless of HIV status
- Mueller's 'star witness' testifies against former boss Paul Manafort
- Nintendo Hosting ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ Direct This Week
- Trump Acknowledges Son Sought Clinton Dirt From Russians
- Apple, Facebook ban content of United States conspiracy theorist Alex Jones
- Benintendi's walk-off seals Red Sox sweep
- Wild brawl at nail salon
- Ethiopian soldiers clash with local troops
- MoviePass limits users to 3 movies per month in pivot to survive