One simple reason: three weeks prior to August 30th, on August 9th, Samsung will hold a special Unpacked event to show the new Galaxy Note 9 to the world. Samsung is set to officially announce the Galaxy Note 9 at a launch in Brooklyn on 9 August 2018, so we don't have to wait all that long for the full list of features and release plans. The box also confirms a large 4,000mAh battery, something that Samsung has been teasing for the Galaxy Note 9. Apparently the Fortnite Mobile APK for Android has checks in place for mobile GPU, manufacturer, and model. The Galaxy Note 9 will also support stereo speakers and earphone tuned by AKG.
Rumors have also suggested that Samsung will be offering a 512GB variant of the device. Perhaps 30 days after being exclusive to the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and Tab S4.
It's true that Samsung will have exclusivity over Fortnite on Android initially, according to a leaked APK obtained by XDA Developers.
The S Pen which will see a redesign will have a remote control feature as highlighted on the box. Samsung is expected to announce the Galaxy Note 9 later this week in NY.
This means that once those 30 days are up for the Galaxy Note 9, the title will be exclusively available for other Samsung devices like the Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy Note 8 for up to 90 days. Both should be round smartwatches running on Samsung's Tizen platform, featuring the signature rotating bezel feature and adding support for more features among which support for up to 40 different workouts (the Gear S3 supported around 10 types of exercise).
- Nishikori nemesis Zverev reaches semi-finals, Murray withdraws
- National Weather Service issues red tide warning for SWFL beaches; Collier included
- Trump associate interacted with alleged Russian spy before election
- Borna Barisic having Rangers medical on Monday; £2.2m fee agreed
- Mobile Essentials is yet another take on affordable unlimited plans
- First look at Margot Robbie in 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood'
- This is when Google is announcing the Pixel 3
- Mueller's 'star witness' testifies against former boss Paul Manafort
- Oscar victor Robert Redford announces retirement from acting
- Nintendo Hosting ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ Direct This Week