Country music star Keith Urban's money is no good at Wawa, at least when one South Jersey substitute teacher is around. "He said, 'Ruth, I'm Keith.' And I said, 'That's who you look like, Keith Urban". When he said he was Keith Urban, she reportedly didn't believe him until his security guard confirmed she actually was talking to the musician.
Ruth Reed was in line at Wawa in Medford, when she realized the man in front of her was a bit short on cash, CBS Philly reports.
Reed says he thanked her and said his name was Keith.
But as she was paying she kept thinking, this guy looks familiar.
"And I said, 'Really?" And who was that woman you were with?' And snippy, not nice!
"He said, 'That's my sister; we can ask her, '" Reed said. "I asked him his and he told me it was Keith", Reed recalled. "I said, 'OK, I don't think she would lie to some old lady'".
Even thought it was Urban, Reed says she thought he was just a lookalike since he was with a woman other than Oscar-winning wife Nicole Kidman. Still, she managed to snap a photo with Urban.
"He was very gracious and let me get my picture taken with him", she added of Urban, who performed at the BB&T Pavilion in Camden later that night as part of his Graffiti U tour.
- Slay queens resort to plastic surgery to look like Snapchat filters
- Huge Explosion Near Italy's Bologna Airport Triggered By Road Accident
- Bundesliga Star Confirms That There Is 'Concrete Interest' From Liverpool & Chelsea
- Juan Martin del Potro, Fabio Fognini advance to Mifel Open final
- NASA Announces Crews for Private 'Space Taxi' Project
- Melania Trump praises LeBron James after Trump's insult
- India vs England, 2nd Test: Dawid Malan, Ben Stokes of England squad
- Johnny Depp’s troubles continue, new film City of Lies’ release cancelled
- Bethesda confirms Fallout 76 won’t be available on Steam
- ‘Holy crap!’ Video shows breaching great white shark startle researcher