Underwood didn't reveal any other details, like when the baby is due or the gender, but she was wearing a pink metallic jacket in the clip that might lead fans to speculate a little. Shortly after that, she released her comeback single, "Cry Pretty", and has been back in the spotlight.
The power couple are already parents to son Isaiah, 3.
"It's impossible for them not to", she shared. "I love it when people say, 'You took a year off.' I'm like, 'You know, I had this shoot and this thing, and I was writing this and doing that.' There was always so much to do, but it was also a very soul-searching year for me".
In June, Isaiah attended his mom's show at Hard Rock Atlantic City, with the singer sharing a sweet backstage moment between the pair on Instagram.
Underwood performed at the PPL Center in March 2016 and at the Allentown Fair in September 2015.
"I'm 35, so we may have missed our chance to have a big family", she told the magazine, though the comment was later criticized because it suggested women over 35 are too old to conceive.
'In the meantime, we're lucky to be a part of organizations that help kids, because our focus right now in our lives is helping as many kids as possible'.
- Perseid, The Most Popular Summer Meteor Shower, Peaks This Weekend
- Heat warning issued for Bradford and area
- InfoWars’ Alex Jones Issues Video Statement On His Social Media Bans
- Malaysia's ex-PM Najib charged with money laundering
- Spanish Eurofighter jet accidently launched an air-to-air missile in Estonian air space
- Act on Antisemitism or Face 'Eternal Shame,' Deputy Leader of UK's Labour
- Emery insists Chambers posseses Arsenal future
- Sales slump worsens at Papa John's
- Priyanka Chopra's film with Chris Pratt shelved? Here is the truth
- North Korea foreign minister visits Iran