Underwood didn't reveal any other details, like when the baby is due or the gender, but she was wearing a pink metallic jacket in the clip that might lead fans to speculate a little. Shortly after that, she released her comeback single, "Cry Pretty", and has been back in the spotlight.
The power couple are already parents to son Isaiah, 3.
"It's impossible for them not to", she shared. "I love it when people say, 'You took a year off.' I'm like, 'You know, I had this shoot and this thing, and I was writing this and doing that.' There was always so much to do, but it was also a very soul-searching year for me".
In June, Isaiah attended his mom's show at Hard Rock Atlantic City, with the singer sharing a sweet backstage moment between the pair on Instagram.
Underwood performed at the PPL Center in March 2016 and at the Allentown Fair in September 2015.
"I'm 35, so we may have missed our chance to have a big family", she told the magazine, though the comment was later criticized because it suggested women over 35 are too old to conceive.
'In the meantime, we're lucky to be a part of organizations that help kids, because our focus right now in our lives is helping as many kids as possible'.
- Priyanka Chopra's film with Chris Pratt shelved? Here is the truth
- The Stands : James Anderson's painful golf swing
- Astronomers find rogue planet dozen times more massive than Jupiter
- Perseid, The Most Popular Summer Meteor Shower, Peaks This Weekend
- Burnley complete signing of England goalkeeper Joe Hart from Manchester City
- Failure to reach Brexit deal looking more likely, says United Kingdom minister
- Student poses with giant alligator for graduation photos
- Here's (Almost) Everything You Need to Know About the Galaxy Note 9
- Spanish Eurofighter jet accidently launched an air-to-air missile in Estonian air space
- Backs-to-the-wall Crusaders win extra special, says Robertson