Instead, the mum-of-three has made a decision to shorten the name to "Chi", pronounced "shy", and keep that as her unofficial name for now. "And I thought it was like, OK, a couple months, she's just warming up to it. That's it. She can decide later if she wants to be called Chicago or Chi". "But I just think that you've outgrown your position here", Kardashian West revealed she told Shepard in early 2018.
Even though People reported that the pair were no longer speaking, the 37-year-old has now shared a video with Steph to prove otherwise: "You guys, we've never had a feud".
She discussed some of the other name options they had for baby Chi. They were going to name her Rei in honor of West's father, Ray West, or Jo in honor of Kardashian West's grandmother, Mary Jo "M.J".
But those names got nixed because her daughter did not look like a Jo or a Rei when she was born. "Kanye does not. So I unofficially instagrammed Chi Noel and I was like I'm doing this because I want her middle name to be Noel".
It's taken almost a year, but Kim finally found a way to slap down the whispers for good - they made a video together! A one syllable name. Like I love the name Noel. A one syllable name.
Whatever about the Chicago/Chi debate, we love the name Noel.
She also took the opportunity to shoot down another misconception - only this was fake news Kim herself was responsible for!
But she insists that Chi is like her twin and that the two have a very strong bond.
- Kovalev and Bivol Return This Weekend
- Heat warning issued for Bradford and area
- "Spider-Man: Far From Home" Will Feature Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury
- SoftBank-backed Ola launches in the United Kingdom to challenge Uber
- Malaysia's ex-PM Najib charged with money laundering
- Act on Antisemitism or Face 'Eternal Shame,' Deputy Leader of UK's Labour
- The Stands : James Anderson's painful golf swing
- Wolves Set To Give Adama Traore Medical
- Woman pulled from Lombok rubble as natural disaster death toll exceeds 100
- North Korea foreign minister visits Iran