Following the announcement that Kourtney Kardashian split with model boyfriend, Younes Bendjima, the star's younger sisters Kim and Khloe immediately clapped back at Bendjima after he spoke out about the breakup. Bendjima was in Mexico on Monday and the paparazzi caught him snuggling up to Ozuna. Khloe has since chose to stay with Thompson and the two are thought to be working things out.
Just recently Kourtney was spotted all smiles, and she seemed just fine yesterday - she was seen at Westfield Century City doing some shopping with sister Kim and brought along her daughter Penelope Disick to make it a girls day out.
He later added, "Once again you guys failed".
"I'm not attached to this "life" so you can't touch me", he continued. However, Khloe Kardashian also commented on the picture, writing: "Alexa play "heard it all before" by Sunshine Anderson," while Kim wrote: "Nice pics from your 'boys trip.'" Jordan has also spoken out against the rumour, telling E! According to Us Weekly, he took to social to call out the publication and deny the rumors. "I know who I am, where I'm from, and where I'm going and that bothers you", he wrote. F-k your Hollywood bullsh-t (cant have fun with your friends no more). dailymail Where are my 12 other friendssss?
While the 39-year-old had remained silent on the matter, Benjima confirmed the news to be correct by commenting on an Instagram post that reported the split by Daily Mail.
- Astronomers find rogue planet dozen times more massive than Jupiter
- North Korea foreign minister visits Iran
- Matthew Perry Recovering From Gastrointestinal Perforation Repair Surgery
- SoftBank-backed Ola launches in the United Kingdom to challenge Uber
- Oscars introduce new award for outstanding popular film
- Wolves Set To Give Adama Traore Medical
- Elon Musk isn't kidding, Tesla board confirms TSLA could go private
- Malaysia's ex-PM Najib charged with money laundering
- Perseid, The Most Popular Summer Meteor Shower, Peaks This Weekend
- Failure to reach Brexit deal looking more likely, says United Kingdom minister