"We speak together, he's a very good guy, he said to me "welcome" and he's so friendly". I progressed a lot as a player and as a person by playing with the best players in the world.
"It's the best league in the world and I want to play here". I think everybody wants to be better than the previous year. We finished eighth last season and so we want to get better than seventh, get into the top six.
The former PSG and Barcelona left-back has now explained what his body art means and also revealed that he turned down a move to Anfield on two occassions.
"It is not the best thing to do to wait until the last days but the market is really hard", said Silva.
"I know what positions I have to improve and I have started to make more decisions to be sure about everything". I said to him to come.
Liverpool fans haven't been rocked by that announcement, it seems, as they have responded by digging up a few old tweets of current Reds full back Andrew Robertson rejecting Everton whilst at Dundee United, whilst also reacting to the "rejection" claims in glorious detail.
And in quotes appearing in the Liverpool Echo, Digne said: "There is nothing about football, it is just about my parents".
The Frenchman has signed a five-year contract with the club.
- Decline In Karunanidhi's Health Condition, Says Kauvery Hospital, Next 24 Hours Crucial
- Spanish man gets 10 years for raping German boy sold for sex
- Mendocino Complex Fire Now Fourth Largest in California History
- Ruby Rose Is The CW's Batwoman
- Colorado hail storm kills zoo animals, injures zoo visitors
- Hurricane Hector is headed toward Hawaii, where a volcano is erupting
- Who Won 'The Bachelorette' 2018? Becca Kufrin Chooses [Spoiler]!
- Maniac Trailer: Is This The Most Exciting Netflix Original Series Of 2018?
- Juan Martin del Potro, Fabio Fognini advance to Mifel Open final
- Foreign affairs minister 'very keen' to quickly wrap up NAFTA negotiations