The upcoming movie Cowboy Ninja Viking, starring Chris Pratt and Priyanka Chopra, has been removed from Universal Pictures' release schedule. Michelle MacLaren (Game of Thrones), who had been expected to make her feature directing debut on the pic, is also still on board.
Pratt is coming off the success of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. As for her future films, Priyanka has The Sky is Pink and Hollywood film Isn't it Romantic in her kitty. This new release date will serve to accommodate the production schedule that is in place.
Dan Mazeau (Wrath of the Titans) and Ryan Engle (Rampage) wrote the most recent draft of the script. Craig Mazin (The Hangover II) wrote an earlier draft, while the original draft was written by Deadpool writers Paul Wernick and Everett David Reese.
"Cowboy Ninja Viking" is based on the Image Comics graphic novel by A.J. Lieberman and illustrator Riley Rossmo.
Despite having one of the biggest movie stars on the planet at the moment, who is now headlining two franchises in Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World, Cowboy Ninja Viking has been delayed by Universal for an unspecified amount of time.
Entertainment 360 - the production arm of Management 360 - Mark Gordon via eOne, Michael De Luca for Michael De Luca Productions, and Pratt will produce. The program then transforms Duncan into an assassin/super-soldier, who utilizes the skills from his three personas - a cowboy, a ninja, and a viking. In the meantime, we have Avengers 4 to look forward too, which will find Chris Pratt reprising his role as Star-Lord for a forth time.
Cowboy Ninja Viking was originally slated set to hit theaters on June 28, 2019.
- Microsoft Store now tells users which movies work with Movies Anywhere
- As New Meddling Allegations Emerge, Rand Paul Invites Russian Lawmakers to Washington
- Rain showers and storms on the way to West Michigan
- Ranked Dota 2 players demolished by AI
- Brad Pitt's pals come to his defense: He's no deadbeat dad
- Rick Gates Forced Into Admitting Extramarital Affair by Paul Manafort’s Lawyer
- Arsenal approach Barcelona for Ousmane Dembele
- The Live-Action Star Wars Show Will Reportedly Be Very Expensive
- Trump going ahead with tariffs on $16B in Chinese imports
- Robin Wright Takes the Throne in New 'House of Cards' Promo Poster