Expect fair to partly cloudy skies through the night time. While no severe weather is expected, some storms still could produce some heavy rain and gusty winds reducing visibility. Scattered storms become likely in the late afternoon and continue into the evening hours. After some areas of morning fog, some heat and humidity return for Wednesday with highs in the mid-80s.
A few isolated showers and storms are possible after midnight. Low temperatures will be in the lower to middle 70s. Afternoon heat index values will climb to near 100. Showers and storms will be possible to the north of the area before moving southeast this evening. Highs will slip into the mid 80s, closer to normal, this weekend.
Today: Partly Cloudy, Scattered Showers/Storms (30%). Highs in the upper 80s.
TONIGHT| Mainly cloudy with scattered rain and storms. A low pressure center will get cutoff from the larger flow just to our southwest. Environmental conditions are expected to be only marginally conducive for the low to acquire subtropical or tropical characteristics while it moves little over the next day or so.
After a stretch where we couldn't buy a drop of rain, we can't rule it out in any of the next seven days.
- After Scientist Aziz Asbar's Murder, Syria Accuses Israel's Mossad
- Disney Is Seeking 'Star Wars' Rights Back From TBS, TNT
- Polls close in OH as elections in 5 states wrap up
- Experts Cast Doubt on Musk’s Envisioned Buyout of Tesla
- Frustration builds as police stay mum on Mollie Tibbetts case
- New Everton Digne defender taunts Liverpool fans
- Trump going ahead with tariffs on $16B in Chinese imports
- Oil prices rise as USA renews sanctions against Iran
- Boris Johnson burka: Tories order MP to apologise over 'bank robber jibe'
- Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders Join Spider-Man: Far From Home