Expect fair to partly cloudy skies through the night time. While no severe weather is expected, some storms still could produce some heavy rain and gusty winds reducing visibility. Scattered storms become likely in the late afternoon and continue into the evening hours. After some areas of morning fog, some heat and humidity return for Wednesday with highs in the mid-80s.
A few isolated showers and storms are possible after midnight. Low temperatures will be in the lower to middle 70s. Afternoon heat index values will climb to near 100. Showers and storms will be possible to the north of the area before moving southeast this evening. Highs will slip into the mid 80s, closer to normal, this weekend.
Today: Partly Cloudy, Scattered Showers/Storms (30%). Highs in the upper 80s.
TONIGHT| Mainly cloudy with scattered rain and storms. A low pressure center will get cutoff from the larger flow just to our southwest. Environmental conditions are expected to be only marginally conducive for the low to acquire subtropical or tropical characteristics while it moves little over the next day or so.
After a stretch where we couldn't buy a drop of rain, we can't rule it out in any of the next seven days.
- Rick Gates Forced Into Admitting Extramarital Affair by Paul Manafort’s Lawyer
- Latest Congo Ebola outbreak is Zaire strain, vaccinations to start
- Maniac Trailer: Is This The Most Exciting Netflix Original Series Of 2018?
- Jerry Remy Diagnosed With Cancer Again
- Courtois agent advises Chelsea to accept Real Madrid offer
- Oil prices rise as USA renews sanctions against Iran
- DC Metro scraps idea for separate trains during 'Unite The Right' rally
- Showtime’s Halo TV Series Will Feature Master Chief in a Leading Role
- BURP ALERT - Ford to roll out buck-a-beer plan Tuesday
- As New Meddling Allegations Emerge, Rand Paul Invites Russian Lawmakers to Washington