Had we known that she has signed such a big film in Hollywood and known it well in advance, we would not have stopped her from leaving our film.
Though rumours have been doing the rounds that Priyanka Chopra's abrupt decision to drop out of Bharat has left Salman Khan miffed, the actor has refrained from publically sharing his views on the matter, until now.
After director Ali Abbas Zafar's "Nick of time" tweet, its Salman now who has congratulated PeeCee for her future endevours. We got to know at the eleventh hour, 10 days before the shooting began, that she wanted to leave. "(Whatever it is, her wedding, Hollywood film or the fact that she does not want to work with me, it's her reason.) We are really happy and supportive about her doing good work". Bharat, which is all set to hit the screens on Eid 2018, also features actress Disha Patani in a pivotal role. But, we got to know about it at the end moment and that too 10 days before the start of shooting. "That time some other reasons were given to us", he said.
There were some rumors that Salman was annoyed with Priyanka for backing out in the last moment and has chose to never work with her again.
Says a close friend of Salman's, "Salim Saab (Salman's father) had very clearly briefed Salman not to talk about Priyanka Chopra at the trailer launch the Khan family's son-in-law Aayush Sharma's film".
The actor said that when Priyanka came to his home regarding this, she gave a completely different reason. "Whatever reason it is, whether marriage or film or she does not want to work in India or she does not want to work with me and only Hollywood films and TV shows, it's her decision". She replied referring media, "You people only make such stuff up, Salman is not upset with her".
- Here's (Almost) Everything You Need to Know About the Galaxy Note 9
- Spanish Eurofighter jet accidently launched an air-to-air missile in Estonian air space
- Robin Wright Takes the Throne in New 'House of Cards' Promo Poster
- Astronomers find rogue planet dozen times more massive than Jupiter
- SoftBank-backed Ola launches in the United Kingdom to challenge Uber
- Wolves Set To Give Adama Traore Medical
- Woman pulled from Lombok rubble as natural disaster death toll exceeds 100
- Pogba's agent in Manchester to unlock Frenchman's move to Barcelona
- Heat warning issued for Bradford and area
- Zverev-De Minaur set up youngest ATP final in 11 years