After briefly appearing in the post-credits scene of Avengers: Infinity War, former SHIELD agents Nick Fury and Maria Hill will be getting involved in Spider-Man's upcoming adventure overseas.
Jackson is ready to swing with Spidey. Jackson and Cobie Smulders are set to appear in the Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel, Vulture has confirmed. When he finally makes it back to Earth, it's probably time for Peter to meet more of the big guns, and Fury and Hill - while always relegated to supporting roles - certainly qualify as major MCU players. However, some eagle-eyed fans over at the Daily Dot may have noticed an Easter egg in Infinity War that could be a nod to Brie Larson's superhero. The film is also the Marvel debut of Jake Gyllenhaal, who is all set to play the antagonist, Mysterio in the film. But not Spider-Man. Aunt May's favorite nephew managed to hold on for nearly half a minute before succumbing.
Avengers: Infinity War is now available on Digital platforms and lands on DVD and Blu-ray on Tuesday, Aug. 14. The two were previously seen in this year's groundbreaking Avengers: Infinity War, in which (spoiler alert) they were snapped out of existence by Thanos along with many other members of the Avengers, including Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tom Holland, The Lost City of Z) himself. Or it means that Spidey's cool new suit gets trashed.
Spider-Man: Far From Home is now in production in Europe-hence the title-and is set to bring back most of the cast from the first film, including Zendaya, Jacob Batalon, and Tony Revolori. Hopefully, we'll get official word on the cast sometime soon.
As of right now, Spider-Man: Far From Home is shooting in Europe, which is fitting since the film is set in Europe (you know...far from home), and will see Peter tackling his issues (and presumably Jake Gyllenhaal) overseas.
- Transfer: Arsenal finally accept £4.4m offer for striker
- Backs-to-the-wall Crusaders win extra special, says Robertson
- The Live-Action Star Wars Show Will Reportedly Be Very Expensive
- Jerry Remy Diagnosed With Cancer Again
- Arsenal approach Barcelona for Ousmane Dembele
- Sales slump worsens at Papa John's
- Zverev-De Minaur set up youngest ATP final in 11 years
- Pogba's agent in Manchester to unlock Frenchman's move to Barcelona
- Polls close in OH as elections in 5 states wrap up
- Priyanka Chopra's film with Chris Pratt shelved? Here is the truth