The world is waiting with bated breath for the new season of American Horror Story, which will be a crossover of season 1's "Murder House" and season 3's "Coven" and take place in the near-distant future.
Lange will reprise her very first AHS role of Constance Langdon, who was last seen taking custody of her neighbors' satanic offspring.
Your favourite witches will return to American Horror Story ahead of the most ambitious spooky crossover since Freddy versus Jason: the Coven are back! Of course, because this is AHS, Fern isn't just playing the evil offspring of Tate, he's playing the Anti-Christ. By following in the footsteps of the entire season's premise, which is the combination of the anthology's Murder House and Coven seasons, Murphy will make fans' nightmares come true as his show extends its ensemble ambitions to its cast.
According to executive producer Alexis Martin Woodall, "The story begins with the end of the world".
And we have been given our first look at season 8 (SOS).
Aside from these familiar faces, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Emma Roberts, Billy Eichner, Leslie Grossman, Adina Porter, Kathy Bates, Billie Lourd, Cheyenne Jackson and new arrival Joan Collins will star in the new season.
The Emmy, Golden Globe and AFI Award-winning series from co-creators Murphy and Brad Falchuk aired its seventh season on FX past year.
- Alexa will soon answer old questions months after you’ve asked
- NYC votes to cap Uber and Lyft vehicles
- Russia names Steven Seagal special envoy to U.S.
- NASA to launch solar probe that will study the sun's atmosphere
- Kanye West Has Cancelled "Carpool Karaoke" with James Corden Three Times
- United States to slap 25% tariffs on another US$16b in Chinese goods
- NCAA apparently forgot most important detail of rule changes
- Dave Bautista will 'quit' Guardians if James Gunn script isn't used
- Qualcomm will reveal its new smartwatch platform on 10 September
- Apple removes most of Alex Jones's podcasts from iTunes