In July 2014, Hardy was found to be guilty of assaulting his former girlfriend and was subsequently suspended by the National Football League for ten games and sentenced to 18 months of probation.
Ex-NFL player Greg Hardy wasted little time in clinching victory in his second professional MMA bout, knocking out Tebaris Gordon just 17 seconds into their fight at Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series.
In his first fight, Hardy prevailed over Lane in a first-round knockout.
"I think I sent a message".
Highest ceiling: With the light heavyweight division thinning out, it presents a great opportunity for Nzechukwu to quickly make a name for himself.
Gordon eventually collapsed to the mat, and Hardy finished the job with some vicious ground-and-pound.
UFC chief Dana White said after Tuesday's fight that he was impressed with Hardy's approach to the sport, and that he deserved a second chance.
Former "Lookin' For a Fight" veteran Bobby Moffett made good on his pick up from White after he was first discovered at a regional card in Memphis.
Meanwhile, Alex Gilpin put away J.R. Coughran with a slick D'arce choke to put a stop to the contest in the second round. Moffett was dominant on the feet before finishing Jacob Kilburn with a D'arce choke just 1:12 into the second round.
Season 2's final contract winners would be Smith, Moffett, and Nzechukwu.
Hardy, however, is still under a developmental deal with the UFC and hasn't yet had his first official fight in the Octagon lined up.
"Whenever you want me", Hardy said.
- The wrong Tommy Fleetwood got massive British Open check
- Vidal excited to play with Messi after 'dream' Barcelona move
- The voice of BB8 is now the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog
- The Academy announces new changes to the Oscars, including popular film category
- Napolitano: Judge in Manafort Trial Showing an 'Extraordinary Bias' Against the Government
- Ikea India launches with Hyderabad megastore
- West Virginia to Offer Blockchain Voting Options for Midterms
- Argentine Senate rejects historic abortion law
- Perseid meteor shower: how to see shooting stars this weekend
- Khalil Mack trade rumors: Los Angeles Rams should make a deal