Earlier, Grande and Corden hinted in a series of tweets that the "Carpool Karaoke" segment was in the works.
Corden, who could have not told the truth and ate a 1,000-year-old egg, instead happily answered, telling Jenner: "We've tried!"
'He cancelled once as I was turning the corner on his house.
Even Grande manager Scooter Braun got in on the act, posting a photo on Instagram of himself in the vehicle with Corden and director Ben Winston, writing "A big one is on the way!" "I was in a vehicle, and by the time the call finished I was sat outside of his house".
While it hasn't happened yet, Corden says that he's still hoping one day they can get West to make a Carpool Karaoke appearance.
Noting that he did receive a decent apology gift from the "Yeezus" rapper, James added: "He sent me these incredible flowers in a cube. We will do it another time". "A cube of flowers, which I had never seen before, and he sent me a pair of Yeezys", Corden shared with Jenner. "They're so expensive!' And I was like, yeah, they cost my show $45,000". Until now. CBS will air the one-hour special Carpool Karaoke: When Corden Met McCartney Live From Liverpool on August 20 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, offering up never-before-seen footage from the installment. "We love him. He is my dream". But apparently not as hard as getting West to participate in a Carpool Karaoke! "He knows that. He's my absolute dream".
- Anushka Sharma trolled for posing with Indian cricket team
- USA imposes sanctions on Russian Federation over Skripal poisonings in Salisbury
- Bumrah will not play in second Test: Arun
- Premier League's Richard Scudamore hope Manchester City face challenge
- Brad Pitt's Lawyers Fire Back at Angelina Jolie's Child Support Claims
- Russia names Steven Seagal special envoy to U.S.
- Chase Elliott earns win at Watkins Glen
- NASA to launch solar probe that will study the sun's atmosphere
- NYC votes to cap Uber and Lyft vehicles
- Ko ready to give it all in British Open crunchtime