The phone will be exclusively available on Amazon starting from Aug 9 at 12noon. Xiaomi stated the event would be live streamed across all its portals including Mi.com, YouTube, Facebook, etc. Xiaomi India also confirmed that it would be giving away 100 F-codes to purchase the Mi A2 if a user registers to watch the live stream of the handset on Mi India website.
The Xiaomi Mi A2 comes with a 3,010mAh battery, which seems rather small, but we expect it to perform as good as the Mi A1, if not better.
It is to be noted that Xiaomi will launch only the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant in India. In India, the company is launching only the Mi A2. This means you only have one variant to pre-order in the sale today.
Xiaomi has finally introduced its second Android One smartphone, the Mi A2, in India. The company is promising "minimal preloaded apps". The front is protected with a Gorilla Glass 5. The device runs on the latest Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box and will also get the new Android 9.0 Pie update by the end of this year. It has vertically stacked dual-rear cameras.
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has experienced a meteoric rise after it launched its first smartphone, the Xiaomi Mi 3 in the Indian market back in 2014. It will also include a 20MP front-facing camera. Initially, the company will only sell the 4GB RAM variant in India and the 6GB RAM variant will be available soon.
- The Mi A2 does not have a headphone jack and it does not support expandable storage. Sensors on the handset include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor. But with a better processor, Quick Charge 4.0 and other appealing specifications and features, the Xiaomi Mi A2 holds its own against the likes of Vivo V9 and the Samsung Galaxy J8. It measures 158.7 × 75.4 × 7.3 mm and weighs 168 grams.
- Ko ready to give it all in British Open crunchtime
- Bumrah will not play in second Test: Arun
- NASA to launch solar probe that will study the sun's atmosphere
- Elon Musk isn't kidding, Tesla board confirms TSLA could go private
- Iran sanctions: U.S. can't stop our oil exports, says minister
- Blizzard confirms "multiple Diablo projects" in production, news by end of 2018
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX 53% Faster Than The Intel Core i9-7980XE
- Premier League's Richard Scudamore hope Manchester City face challenge
- 5 things to know about the new FIX PUBG initiative
- First round of United States tariffs on Chinese goods to hit $50B - USTR