Above them Dustin Johnson, Justin Thomas and Bubba Watson all have three wins. Many who competed last week at the Bridgestone took Monday off and had aborted practice rounds on Tuesday.
"I spent a bit of time on the range yesterday". Only 13 players from that tournament are in the field; Woods missed it due to knee surgery he had that year after winning the U.S. Open.
"I'm a little under the radar this year, and I don't mind it", Spieth acknowledged, "but at the same time, this tournament will always be circled until hopefully I win it one day".
Usually by the time the PGA Championship comes around the talk of PGA TOUR Player of the Year is settling into a tight race.
As was expected, Tiger Woods was the centre of attention during media day at the PGA Championship.
The electric yellow and orange outfits have been replaced by more traditional golf attire but the objective remains unchanged with this PGA Championship representing Fowler's last shot at claiming a major before entering his 30s in December.
"I needed that day off, " Woods said. He's not a insane popular pick among the analysts, but he's proven at the U.S. Open to not be discounted. "Trying to take pressure off yourself, trying to treat it like any normal week, just trying to win the golf tournament that week, sort of put it out of your head that what winning this golf tournament would mean in terms of your legacy and your place in the game".
His beloved grandfather, Bob Julius, and most of his mother's side of the family was raised in the St. Louis area.
His wedge play, especially inside 100 yards, is a glaring weakness in his game and while he's working hard to improve, he feels his swing is close to where it was in 2014 with the proviso that his body is now different.
"A lot of careers are defined on major championships".
It would be even more fun to make history in front of them.
However, below are posted the coverage times from news on their website, and from the scheduling on their channel, which see feature groups start on Thursday at 2.23 and Friday at 2.30pm-7pm before main coverage is shown on all four days at 7pm.
- Ikea India launches with Hyderabad megastore
- The Perseid meteor shower is underway
- Georgia accuses Russian Federation of military buildup as Moscow warns of 'terrible conflict'
- A popular film category is coming to the Oscars
- Emery set for baptism of fire as Arsenal host Man City
- Vidal excited to play with Messi after 'dream' Barcelona move
- Transfer deadline day: Barcelona confirm two players have joined Premier League club
- India vs England: Rain Plays Spoilsport on Opening Day of Lord's Test
- Michael Moore Releases Trailer For Anti-Trump Film "Fahrenheit 11/9"
- Ruby Rose cast as lesbian superhero Batwoman for The CW