While both stars are tipped to complete their moves before tonight's deadline, Mina is expected to move on a permanent deal and Gomes is expected to move on a loan deal.
The 25-year-old described his spell with Barca as "a kind of hell" during a candid interview in March, adding that he does not "feel good on the pitch".
Manchester United, meanwhile, have since had an approach for Atletico Madrid defender Diego Godin knocked back by the Spanish club. The two player will team up again with another ex-blaugrana, Lucas Digne, who made the move to the English club at the beginning of August.
At worldwide level, he was also part of the Brazil team who won the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup and played for his country at their home World Cup in 2014.
The attacker, who can play either on the wing or in an advanced midfield position, has earned 14 caps for Brazil, but none since starting in their shocking 7-1 defeat to Germany in the 2014 World Cup semifinals.
"I chose Everton because of all the things I had heard about Marco Silva and after speaking to him I was happy with what he said to me", Bernard told the club's wbesite.
- Tribune calls off $3.9 billion Sinclair media deal
- The Roku Channel Is Now Free on the Web
- Manchester United yet to bid for Toby Alderweireld
- Transfer deadline day: Manchester United 'launch shock Diego Godin bid'
- India vs England: Rain Plays Spoilsport on Opening Day of Lord's Test
- Khalil Mack trade rumors: Los Angeles Rams should make a deal
- Napolitano: Judge in Manafort Trial Showing an 'Extraordinary Bias' Against the Government
- Chelsea, Real Madrid agree to Thibaut Courtois deal
- United's record in opening-day fixtures
- West Virginia to Offer Blockchain Voting Options for Midterms