Huntsman, who now co-hosts Fox & Friends Weekend, is set to replace Sara Haines, who announced her departure from the long-running ABC show last week to join the third hour of Good Morning America. This will be her last week at Fox.
Abby Huntsman, who has worked at Fox News Channel as a general assignment reporter and co-host of the weekend edition of "Fox & Friends", is expected to join the ABC daytime talk show, according to a person familiar with the situation.
Huntsman is also the daughter of former Republican presidential candidate Gov. John Huntsman (R-Utah), who is now President Donald Trump's U.S. Ambassador to Russian Federation.
Eventually, after a few brief stints bouncing around networks and various fill-in roles on shows, Huntsman landed at MSNBC for some steady work before bouncing to Fox News Network as a regular corespondent in 2015.
Fox & Friends Weekend co-host Huntsman, daughter of U.S. Ambassador to Russia Jon Hunstman, would give the show a second conservative host to keep Sen.
She's married and has one daughter.
She joins right-leaning Meghan McCain, who regularly debates against left-leaning veteran stars Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg as well as co-star Sunny Hostin. "Every day I walk out here I've never taken it for granted".
- The Perseid meteor shower is underway
- Takht: Karan Johar Brings Together A Dream Team!
- PGA Championship: Davis Love III to make 100th major appearance
- Kawhi Leonard pens thank you letter to San Antonio Spurs
- Barcelona duo Yerry Mina and Andre Gomes join Everton
- God of War gets New Game+ later this month
- Hamas threatens Israel after two fighters killed
- Mauricio Pochettino backs Tottenham to improve despite lack of signings
- Melania Trump's parents given citizenship under rules their son-in-law wants to eliminate
- European Tour Pay Wrong Tommy Fleetwood €133k Open Prize Money