Brad Pitt says he has given estranged wife Angelina Jolie $1.3 million (£1 million) and lent her another $8 million (£6.2 million) since their separation two years ago. Just a day before, Jolie had accused Pitt of not paying "meaningful" child support ever since their 2016 split.
He submitted paperwork detailing the funds Pitt has handed over to date, revealing he "loaned" his estranged wife $8 million to buy the house she and their kids are now living in, and has paid in excess of $1.3 million "in bills for the benefit of (Jolie) and the minor children". They say her lawyers said they'd discuss the matter with their client, and then Angelina made it look like it was SHE who wanted the quickie divorce.
But late Wednesday, the actress, 43, through her attorney, blasted the actor, 54, accusing him of 'a blatant attempt to obfuscate the truth and distract from the fact that he has not fully met his legal obligations to support the children'. "A loan is not; however, child support and to represent it as such is misleading and inaccurate".
Be has contacted representatives for Angelina and Brad on the claims.
While eldest son Maddox, 16, was allowed to choose his own custody arrangements, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge John W. Ouderkirk was clear that moving forward, Brad would have more contact with the younger children, Pax, 14, Zahara, 13, Shiloh, 12, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 9.
Pitt forks over hundreds of thousands each month on therapists for his six children, travel expenses and round-the-clock bodyguards, sources told Page Six.
Jolie Pitt's attorneys did not immediately reply to an email seeking comment.
The order outlined a shared custody schedule for the summer in which the children would split their time between Los Angeles and London, with Jolie maintaining primary physical custody.
DeJean goes on to state that Jolie would like the court to have Pitt pay her the money she is owed. "[Angelina's] main focus has always been to co-parent with Brad", the source adds.
'She can't see past her anger for Brad that he is on his way to getting joint custody, ' said the magazine's source.
- European Tour Pay Wrong Tommy Fleetwood €133k Open Prize Money
- Druze army vets campaign against Israel’s Jewish state law
- Japan Medical School Apologizes for Hurting Women’s Admissions Chances
- The Roku Channel Is Now Free on the Web
- Michael Moore Releases Trailer For Anti-Trump Film "Fahrenheit 11/9"
- Hamas threatens Israel after two fighters killed
- PS4 Pro is getting a 500 Million Limited Edition release
- Melania Trump's parents given citizenship under rules their son-in-law wants to eliminate
- Transfer deadline day: Barcelona confirm two players have joined Premier League club
- Milinkovic-Savic focused on Lazio as transfer talk continues