If Bryant and Dorsey can't agree on whether they've talked, how can they hash out mutually acceptable contract terms?
Bryant's contention is that he has indeed been in communication with the Browns. Bryant just doesn't seem like he's in a rush to get there.
On Thursday evening before the Cowboys game against the 49ers, Cleveland Browns general manager John Dorsey told Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com that he's called Bryant to come in for a visit with his team next week.
Bryant said to another Twitter user that he is not ready to play yet.
But the Browns do have a need.
"Ride With Me, @DezBryant!"
This prompted a response from Bryant on Twitter who said that he wouldn't mind playing for the Browns but he needs to get himself right before he signs with a team.
"I'm not sure his situation as far as what he's wanting, what offers maybe he's had that he's turned down - all that factors into it as a business". "I'm not playing with no pain.mental and physical work plays a huge part in football". He also said he is going to take all the time he needs and he feels like he has three good years left.
And it looks like next week in Cleveland is that time.
- Fortnite: Rick & Morty Fans Are Calling Out New Galaxy Skin
- Coaches, players still off-limits at Ohio State
- José Mourinho does not expect any Manchester United deadline-day signings
- Erdogan warns of campaign against Turkey as lira plummets
- Flaw in WhatsApp allows hackers to send fake messages, company responds
- Four clubs spend 40% of Premier League's £1.2bn outlay
- Taliban storms strategic Afghan city
- James Bond producers eyeing Idris Elba as next 007
- Korea slams USA officials for sanctions
- Ryanair pilots strike in Germany and elsewhere in Europe