Leicester City signed Croatian defender Filip Benkovic from Dinamo Zagreb and Turkish centre back Caglar Soyuncu from Bundesliga club Freiburg and they also secured their England striker Jamie Vardy to a new four-year contract.
In the immortal words of one Larry David: preeeetty... preeeeetty... pretty good.
But Tottenham Hotspur ended the window as the only club not to bring in a new player while Manchester United were unable to bring in the central defender they were reported to be keen to recruit.
"It is important that the club want to fight for something".
Speaking about why he wanted to join, the 23-year-old told the club's website that he discussed Everton with fellow teammate Lucas Digne - who played alongside Mina at Camp Nou - before making the switch.
"Bernard is a great player, a player for the Brazilian national team, and I also followed his progress with Atletico Mineiro", Richarlison said on Wednesday.
"The manager made me feel confident about playing here". I have spoken a lot to the coach and I know his passion for Everton and determination to be successful.
Everton are also looking to tie up a deal to sign Kurt Zouma on a season-long loan from Chelsea after they agreed a deal with their Premier League rivals.
Moments later they also confirmed that Portugal global Gomes would join the Premier League side on loan.
- Brad Pitt says he has given Angelina Jolie millions since split
- Abby Huntsman Expected to Join ‘The View’ at ABC
- Eagles, 'Fins players protest during anthem
- Michael Moore Releases Trailer For Anti-Trump Film "Fahrenheit 11/9"
- God of War gets New Game+ later this month
- Takht: Karan Johar Brings Together A Dream Team!
- Replace Betsy DeVos With LeBron James, Online Petition Asks
- Coaches, players still off-limits at Ohio State
- Wake Forest assistant coach faces assault charges in man's death
- Mourinho doesn't envisage Yerry Mina at Manchester United