Detailed specifications about the product are unknown, however Samsung said it will be sharing more details at its developer conference in November.
The equally stylish Galaxy Watch 42mm comes in either Midnight Black or Rose Gold and it has a slightly smaller 1.2-inch (30mm) display.
Credit: Tom's GuideThe new smartwatch has a circular face with a rotating bezel and comes in two sizes: 42mm and 46mm.
With the Samsung Galaxy Note9 being out now, everyone is looking for the price and availability in their country.
Other options are available - Samsung is spoiling us for choice!
In the United States, the Galaxy Watch price starts at $329 for the 42mm version and is back to $349.99 for the 46mm version.
Just about everything you could possibly want to know about the Galaxy Note9 has already leaked out, but there's still the official launch event to look forward to later today in NY.
Other important features of this smartphone are its fast wireless charging, IP68 water and dust resistance4 and Samsung services such as Samsung Health and Samsung Pay. There's also a stress management tracker, breathing exercises for wellness, an well as a "new advanced" sleep tracker. I typically tend to switch to my classic analogue timepiece when going out, however, after trying the Galaxy Watch on I am quite confident that it wouldn't feel out of place in the theater, or during pre- and post-show drinks.
This latest S Pen has been outfitted with Bluetooth functionality that allows it to pair with the phone and act as a remote control. The Note 9 is created to encourage adoption of the feature by allowing users to connect the phone to a monitor via an HDMI cable, bypassing the need to buy a separate docking station. That extra RAM may be to keep the cellular connection running. It's also tying its Watch more closely to its Galaxy line, contrasting with the Gear line. There's some neat workout software additions here, too.
- Tense calm, cease-fire follows another Hamas-Israel flare-up
- Samsung to plug $160bn into new technology in major growth push
- Devin Nunes Talks About Protecting Trump on Leaked Audio
- Eagles, 'Fins players protest during anthem
- Indonesia natural disaster : Third strong quake hits tourist island of Lombok
- Wake Forest assistant coach faces assault charges in man's death
- Korea slams USA officials for sanctions
- Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius given standing ovation upon Anfield return
- Taliban storms strategic Afghan city
- Four clubs spend 40% of Premier League's £1.2bn outlay