God of War is a fantastic game but it doesn't really offer much for players to do once they've gathered every collectible, completed all side quests, and found the best armor pieces.
In order to access New Game+ in God of War, you'll need to complete the story campaign on any difficulty. After that, the feature will be available once players have then patched the game with the New Game Plus update as well.
The New Game Plus mode introduces a few new features and challenges as well.
More specifically, the update holding New Game Plus will launch on August 20.
The mode won't just toss players back into the game they just beat with some now-overpowered gear, though.
God of War gets New Game+ later this month
Anybody who has finished the game on any difficulty will be able to play in the New Game Plus more which will bring new gear, more hard enemies, the ability to skip cinematic and more.
Earlier this summer at E3, Sony announced that this year's release of God of War would soon be receiving a New Game+ option to allow players to play through the game once again with all of their gear and upgrades intact. You could also find new armor sets and enchantments.
The update is the biggest one God of War has ever received, the developers said, and it's will be released on August 20.
About a couple of months ago, Sony Interactive Entertainment provided good news for God of War fans who had already beaten the game and were craving more out of the action-adventure epic by confirming that the PlayStation 4 exclusive would be getting a New Game Plus mode.
- Michael Moore Releases Trailer For Anti-Trump Film "Fahrenheit 11/9"
- Takht: Karan Johar Brings Together A Dream Team!
- Perseid Meteor Shower To Put On Brilliant Show This Weekend
- Children among dozens killed in Yemen air strike
- Ikea India launches with Hyderabad megastore
- PGA Championship: Davis Love III to make 100th major appearance
- A popular film category is coming to the Oscars
- The Perseid meteor shower is underway
- Facebook sorry that balloons appeared in Indonesia quake messages
- Transfer deadline day: Barcelona confirm two players have joined Premier League club