Manchester United remain in the hunt for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, with Juventus and Real Madrid among the other potential destinations for the Serbia worldwide as his agents attempt to engineer a summer move for the player.
Calciomercato are reporting today that United are set to make the Lazio midfielder their number one target with a bid of an eye watering £138m being suggested as the fee needed to prize the Serbian away from the Italian capital.
The 23-year-old is reportedly being tracked by Lazio's Serie A rivals Juventus and AC Milan as well as Real Madrid and Manchester United, but Lotito said no offers for the player have been made since 2017.
The Serbia worldwide was linked with a move to Old Trafford much earlier in the window. The Serbian midfielder has developed into one of the most exciting midfielders in the game, since moving to Lazio back in 2015 from Belgian side Genk.
"How much was Pogba sold to Manchester United?"
Seven-time defending champions Juventus have strengthened their squad with the addition of Cristiano Ronaldo, a move that Milinkovic-Savic believes will benefit the whole division.
A new centre-back appears top of the priority list for the former Chelsea boss but the news about Pogba could see him act with a big move to sign Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.
- The Perseid meteor shower is underway
- Suzuki Motor, Mazda, Yamaha admit false emissions data
- God of War gets New Game+ later this month
- Facebook sorry that balloons appeared in Indonesia quake messages
- Transfer deadline day: Barcelona confirm two players have joined Premier League club
- Mayfield looks good in debut as Browns defeat Giants
- Mauricio Pochettino backs Tottenham to improve despite lack of signings
- Perseid Meteor Shower To Put On Brilliant Show This Weekend
- Hamas threatens Israel after two fighters killed
- India vs England: Rain Plays Spoilsport on Opening Day of Lord's Test