According to the Guardian website, which says it obtained a copy of Manigault Newman's memoir prior to its August 14 publication date, the former Apprentice contestant and later White House communications staffer writes in Unhinged that while she did not personally hear Trump use the N-word she cites three sources who described the contents of the tape.
Omarosa also says there are tapes that exist in which Trump used the n-word on the set of the TV show, "Celebrity Apprentice".
Manigault-Newman writes about her abrupt departure from the White House and spills tea about her close insider relationship with Trump.
Sharing her thoughts on Trump after quitting, Newman, who did not hear Trump use the N-word herself, continued: 'It had finally sunk in that the person I'd thought I'd known so well for so long was actually a racist.
'Using the N-word was not just the way he talks but, more disturbing, it was how he thought of me and African Americans as a whole'. She writes that over time, she came to the realization that Trump was a racist, something the rest of us already knew.
After the "Access Hollywood" tape leaked in 2016, rumors mounted that there is unaired footage on "The Apprentice" of Trump making derogatory statements about women and minorities. It said she would do "diversity outreach", among other things, for the campaign, according to her account. But tapes, unfortunately for him, seem to be a theme of his presidency, and Manigault Newman's have not yet been swept up in a government investigation.
More details: Omarosa claims that Trump had a tanning bed installed in the White House residence, per the Post.
Manigault Newman, who is reported to have extensively taped her conversations in the White House, is expected to appear on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday.
"I saw him put a note in his mouth".
White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders told reporters here in New Jersey, where Trump is on vacation, that the book is "riddled with lies and false accusations". She also spoke out about a potential tell-all book and what she really thinks of Trump's tweeting.
- Samsung launches new LTE-enabled Galaxy Watch, Home smart speaker
- James Bond producers eyeing Idris Elba as next 007
- Indonesia natural disaster : Third strong quake hits tourist island of Lombok
- Incentive for Everton and Newcastle United to keep tabs on Danny Welbeck
- Premier League interest ratings: This weekend's fixtures ranked
- Kurt Zouma Staying Put In London As Everton Look To Seal Loan
- CDC: 4 cases of West Nile virus in Minnesota
- Flaw in WhatsApp allows hackers to send fake messages, company responds
- Erdogan warns of campaign against Turkey as lira plummets
- 'Firenado' towers over factory blaze in Derbyshire