Starting this Friday, the burger giant will be giving one lucky victor that opportunity, launching a sweepstakes for an extremely rare McGold Card which bestows upon the holder the equivalent of free McDonald's for the rest of their life.
Reportedly first created by a franchise owner in 1965, a McDonald's McGold Card, and the free food it comes with, is a thing of legend. The card is actually a gold plated phone case that will be awarded to the competition's victor.
- There's an exclusive McDonald's club that even includes members like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, allegedly.
"Mobile Order & Pay is just one of the latest ways we are transforming convenience and value for our customers", said Hashim Amin, Head of U.S. Digital at McDonald's.
To enter the sweepstake, customers need to use the app to make an order between the 10th and the 24th of August.
No matter how you might feel about McDonald's, the chance to get free McDonald's for life is a hell of a deal. They can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org since the official rules say no purchase is actually necessary.
The victor of the contest will receive a "McGold Card", which earns them two free meals per week for the next 50 years - not exactly unlimited food for life, but an offer no hardcore McDonald's fan would sneeze at. They'll also receive a 24-carat gold-plated phone cased etched with their name.
- Fortnite: Rick & Morty Fans Are Calling Out New Galaxy Skin
- Djokovic stunned by Greek teen Tsitsipas in Toronto
- Bitcoin & Ripple Technical Analysis - Charts Point to Further Losses
- Erdogan warns of campaign against Turkey as lira plummets
- Kurt Zouma Staying Put In London As Everton Look To Seal Loan
- Manchester United transfer woes summed up by Gary Neville's old tweet
- Omarosa Claims She Walked In On Trump Eating Paper In Oval Office
- Perseids 2018: Where and how to watch the dazzling meteor shower
- Dez Bryant Announces Visit With Cleveland Browns
- NSW drought: Berejiklian open to asking army to help farmers