Starting this Friday, the burger giant will be giving one lucky victor that opportunity, launching a sweepstakes for an extremely rare McGold Card which bestows upon the holder the equivalent of free McDonald's for the rest of their life.
Reportedly first created by a franchise owner in 1965, a McDonald's McGold Card, and the free food it comes with, is a thing of legend. The card is actually a gold plated phone case that will be awarded to the competition's victor.
- There's an exclusive McDonald's club that even includes members like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, allegedly.
"Mobile Order & Pay is just one of the latest ways we are transforming convenience and value for our customers", said Hashim Amin, Head of U.S. Digital at McDonald's.
To enter the sweepstake, customers need to use the app to make an order between the 10th and the 24th of August.
No matter how you might feel about McDonald's, the chance to get free McDonald's for life is a hell of a deal. They can also send an email to email@example.com since the official rules say no purchase is actually necessary.
The victor of the contest will receive a "McGold Card", which earns them two free meals per week for the next 50 years - not exactly unlimited food for life, but an offer no hardcore McDonald's fan would sneeze at. They'll also receive a 24-carat gold-plated phone cased etched with their name.
- Want To Be A Dad? Wear Boxers, Not Skin Tight Briefs
- Samsung to plug $160bn into new technology in major growth push
- Ryanair pilots strike in Germany and elsewhere in Europe
- Taliban storms strategic Afghan city
- Manchester United target Yerry Mina undergoes Everton medical in Barcelona
- Bitcoin Price In Free Fall After SEC's ETF Delay
- Jan Ullrich arrested after allegedly attacking escort in Frankfurt hotel
- Erdogan warns of campaign against Turkey as lira plummets
- Samsung launches new LTE-enabled Galaxy Watch, Home smart speaker
- Fortnite: Rick & Morty Fans Are Calling Out New Galaxy Skin