Drake and Migos' tour has been postponed yet again. But at the end of July, four days after Offset was arrested in Georgia on felony gun charges and two days before the first show, Drake and Migos postponed the whole thing.
The joint trek was originally set to launch on July 26, but the kickoff was pushed so Drake and Migos could "deliver the high standard tour experience our fans expect and deserve", says a Drake spokesperson.
The schedule switch-up is the second time in the last three weeks that Drake, one of the world's biggest music stars, has been forced to delay the beginning of his tour, ultimately to Kansas City's benefit. The tour will now kick off in Kansas City on August 10th, with a limited number of additional shows being rescheduled. The Saint Paul show at Xcel Energy Center is being postponed with a new date soon to be announced.
The rapper/singer's tour bus was towed away from a hotel parking lot in Kansas City, MO around 3 AM Thursday.
Minnesota fans should hang onto their tickets for the rescheduled date, whenever that happens.
A representative told TMZ that the bus was not owned by Drake, but instead rented for touring purposes and that any financial issues were "on the bus company".
- Samsung to plug $160bn into new technology in major growth push
- Djokovic stunned by Greek teen Tsitsipas in Toronto
- Jan Ullrich arrested after allegedly attacking escort in Frankfurt hotel
- Kurt Zouma Staying Put In London As Everton Look To Seal Loan
- Incentive for Everton and Newcastle United to keep tabs on Danny Welbeck
- National Football League preseason quickly claims promising Redskins rookie
- Kylie Jenner celebrates 21st birthday with star-studded Hollywood bash
- Bitcoin Price In Free Fall After SEC's ETF Delay
- Premier League interest ratings: This weekend's fixtures ranked
- Omarosa Claims She Walked In On Trump Eating Paper In Oval Office