Drake and Migos' tour has been postponed yet again. But at the end of July, four days after Offset was arrested in Georgia on felony gun charges and two days before the first show, Drake and Migos postponed the whole thing.
The joint trek was originally set to launch on July 26, but the kickoff was pushed so Drake and Migos could "deliver the high standard tour experience our fans expect and deserve", says a Drake spokesperson.
The schedule switch-up is the second time in the last three weeks that Drake, one of the world's biggest music stars, has been forced to delay the beginning of his tour, ultimately to Kansas City's benefit. The tour will now kick off in Kansas City on August 10th, with a limited number of additional shows being rescheduled. The Saint Paul show at Xcel Energy Center is being postponed with a new date soon to be announced.
The rapper/singer's tour bus was towed away from a hotel parking lot in Kansas City, MO around 3 AM Thursday.
Minnesota fans should hang onto their tickets for the rescheduled date, whenever that happens.
A representative told TMZ that the bus was not owned by Drake, but instead rented for touring purposes and that any financial issues were "on the bus company".
- Omarosa Claims She Walked In On Trump Eating Paper In Oval Office
- Kurt Zouma Staying Put In London As Everton Look To Seal Loan
- Ryanair pilots strike in Germany and elsewhere in Europe
- Jan Ullrich arrested after allegedly attacking escort in Frankfurt hotel
- WikiLeaks says Senate panel seeks interview with Assange ZlotoNews
- National Football League preseason quickly claims promising Redskins rookie
- Manchester United target Yerry Mina undergoes Everton medical in Barcelona
- 'Firenado' towers over factory blaze in Derbyshire
- Samsung launches new LTE-enabled Galaxy Watch, Home smart speaker
- Manchester United transfer woes summed up by Gary Neville's old tweet