Details about Intel's new flagship chips have already leaked, but it's still too early to say when they'll be available to end users. They won't be the company's Cannon Lake chips based on the 10nm process as they have been delayed until next year.
The very detailed documents acquired by WCCFTech reveal some significant core upgrades, at least to the i9 and i7 lines.
8 cores are what the Core i7 will get as well, granted, with 8 threads, while the Core i5 will feature 6 cores and 6 threads. Intel notably launched the Core i9-8950HK as the first Core i9 processor for notebooks in April, following the the high-end desktop Core i9 models as part of its Core X-series a year ago.Читайте также: Erdogan says crash of lira 'political plot' against Turkey
The i9-9900K will reportedly be Intel's first 8-core CPU with 4.7GHz speed on all eight cores. Based on Intel's 14 nm manufacturing process, the collection includes 8 core and 6 core CPUs, including Core i9-9900K, the first mainstream desktop Core i9 chip. The new platform could be released sometime in October, shortly after the launch of the new mainstream Intel Core processors. It has the same 3.6 GHz base clock as the 9th gen Core i9 but has lower max speeds when boosted.
Multiple motherboard vendors have confirmed that upcoming 9000-series of Intel processors will be compatible with existing Z3xx series motherboards.
The i7 and i5 versions will cost around $350 and $250, respectively, according to the report, although you can expect even cheaper prices for specific i5 and i3 variations of Intel's 9th generation. It will have 9MB of L3 cache, and clock speeds ranging from 3.7GHz to 4.6GHz.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- England swing kings seal second Test rout of India
- Donald Trump Responds To N-Word Accusations In Typically Grown-Up Manner
- Consumers Energy 400 highlights, stage results and more — NASCAR at MI
- The pound falls amidst "no deal" Brexit projections
- Trump backs boycott of Harley Davidson in steel tariff dispute
- Chris Sutton brands Celtic defender Dedryck Boyata "a disgrace"
- Pat Nevin: This Man United star is ‘classic Jose Mourinho player’
- 3000 clawing for job running cat rescue on Greek island
- Turkey to say 'bye bye' to ally opting for terrorists
- Fortnite Week 5 Follow The Treasure Map Found in Snobby Shores Location