The Honda Civic has always been one of the best-selling cars in America, and for good reason.
The new 2019 Honda Civic made its debut Monday with a slightly revised front and rear bumpers, standard suite of advanced safety features, and a new Sport trim for all body styles that was previously reserved for the Civic Hatchback.
Bound Honda Civic facelift revealed
The Honda Civic sedan and coupe range has been given a very mild makeover in one of its most important markets. An adjustment to the front and rear fascias pass for a visual refresh, but only the most devout Civic fans will likely notice. Along with an updated design, the sedan and coupe receive a new Sport trim and standard Honda Sensing on all trim levels. There's also now a "Sport" trim on offer internationally, with 18-inch wheels, a splitter-style rear bumper, rear spoiler and added black detailing for the fascia. The Civic Sport slots in-between the current LX and EX, with Honda positioning it as a more sharply-styled option for those on a limited budget.
The Honda Civic is entering its third model year after starting off its 10th generation with a bang, and it's seen fit to shove a few more tricks up its compact car's sleeves. Inside, the 7-inch Display Audio infotainment system - with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto - is standard, too. Its engine is the same 2.0-liter naturally aspirated I4 that the base trim uses, mated to the buyer's choice of a CVT or six-speed manual. Honda Sensing, the automaker's suite of active and passive safety systems, is now standard on every Civic trim from LX to Touring. The Sensing system features automatic emergency braking with forward collision warning, road departure mitigation, lane departure warning, a lane-keep assist system, and adaptive cruise control.Читайте также: Twitter goes wild as Tiger Woods closes in on PGA Championship lead
"We have no planned changes this year for Civic, there will be an update in 2019", Honda Australia said in a statement.
Launch of the Civic facelift is slated to take place in the first half of 2019, and it is expected to be priced between Rs 16-20 lakh, where it'll go on to rival the likes of the Skoda Octavia, Toyota Corolla Altis and Hyundai Elantra.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Taliban travel from Afghanistan to Uzbekistan for talks
- Two Koreas plan third summit of Kim, Moon next month
- Tiger Woods 'excites' Jim Furyk ahead of Ryder Cup
- Iran's Khamenei rejects Trump offer of talks, chides govet over economy
- "Trumps calls Omarosa a 'lowlife' at 'Bikers for Trump" rally
- White House aides have no idea if Omarosa was taping THEIR conversations
- Hundreds injured as platform falls into sea at Spanish music festival
- Khamenei Acknowledges Iran's Problems 'Internal,' Not Purely U.S. Sanctions
- Broncos fan starts GoFundMe to cut Paxton Lynch
- New Plan to Rescue Turkey's Deteriorating Economy