Wayne Rooney has pulled off one of the greatest counter-attacking plays you will see in the game, let alone the MLS.
Wayne Rooney has delivered at the death for DC United.
His new side, DC United, were drawing 2-2 with Orlando City in the 96th minute of the match, with only seconds left on the clock.
Orlando, who were looking to break on a risky looking counter attack, were stopped in their tracks by a superb last-ditch sliding tackle from Rooney.
The 32-year-old chased back at top speed and won a last-ditch tackle just inside his own half line to prevent a certain victor.
He grabbed the headlines again in the 3-2 victory over Orlando City on Sunday night, despite the fact Luciano Acosta scored a hat-trick.
To add to the then 32-year-old's heroics, he then pinged a 60-yard cross-field ball to the back post.
This weekend's win over Orlando was the club's third win in six games since his arrival, bridging the gap to the rest of the Eastern Conference after being well adrift at the bottom of the standings just a few short weeks ago.
- Cardinal Wuerl Responds to Criticism After Release of Grand Jury Report
- Priyanka Chopra flaunts her engagement ring in this picture with Raveena Tandon
- Thousands mourn Yemeni children killed by coalition air strike
- Motorola P30 renders leak, shows a very iPhone X-like design
- China rejects allegations of detaining one million Uighurs in Xinjiang camps
- GoFundMe 'reviewing' Fredericton shooting fundraisers after police tweet
- President Trump supports boycott against Harley Davidson
- Boyata situation saddens Celtic boss Rodgers
- Stephen King's Castle Rock Renewed For Season 2
- Nebraska carries out its first execution since 1997