Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric has been included in the club's travelling squad for Wednesday's UEFA Super Cup clash with Atletico Madrid in Tallinn, a further sign that the Croatia global will not leave for Inter.
Ronaldo moved to Juventus in a €112 million deal and Zidane resigned.
Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Super Cup match will be played on Wednesday, August 15, 2018.
"I feel pride and a lot of responsibility to wear the armband, I have contact with Gabi and we have talked, we would have liked him to be with us". But for us in the dressing room being part of a family has been key to our success.
"The arrival of good players guarantees good individuals but not a better team until we are all working in the same direction", Simeone said, who is suspended from the touchline for the match after being sent off in the Europa League semi-final against Arsenal.
According to a UK Sun report citing Italian newspaper Tuttosport the Croatia star is keen to leave the Los Blancos for the Serie A outfit but Real Madrid are not eager to let go of the World Cup superstar. "He chose to make the change and I hope that it goes well for him and for us". "This doesn't depend on us".
Asked whether Perez needed to sign a new forward to replace the 50 goals a season that Ronaldo all-but guaranteed, Ramos responded by saying the team keeping its "spirit and hunger" was the most important.
Is there a chance you join Ronaldo at Juventus? "We are in a final and I will speak about the final".
New Madrid coach Julen Lopetegui has named all available players for the UEFA showpiece season-opener, including injured defenders Jesus Vallejo and Alvaro Odriozola.
The loss of Ronaldo is hard: "That is a question for Cris, we are good and we are happy with what we have". "Marcelo has a contract until 2022, and so, yes".
- President Trump supports boycott against Harley Davidson
- New Study Suggests Vaping Is More Dangerous Than First Thought
- Xiaomi POCO F1 to launch in India on August 22
- Vimeo Latest To Remove InfoWars Content
- Champions League: Sergio Ramos criticises Jurgen Klopp in final row
- GoFundMe 'reviewing' Fredericton shooting fundraisers after police tweet
- Turkey's Erdogan Threatens Boycott of US Goods
- Thousands mourn Yemeni children killed by coalition air strike
- Paul Manafort's attorneys rest without presenting evidence, witnesses
- Boyata situation saddens Celtic boss Rodgers