There was, of course, no Wenger in west London on Saturday evening and this was a very different Morata from the one who spent more time on his backside than celebrating goals during his first Premier League season.
Pedro has excelled since Sarri's arrival, clearly revelling the opportunity to play for a coach who champions a style of play similar to the one he was raised on at Barcelona, and the winger scored his fourth goal for the Italian by converting a cross from Alonso, who would later pop up with the victor to decide a thrilling 39-shot shootout with their London and top-four rivals.
"He has never said anything to me about this".
In confirming Chelsea's decision not to consider offers for their prized asset, the 59-year-old Neapolitan added: 'Chelsea are one of the most important clubs in Europe.
'In the last five years, Cristiano has played like a striker. It depends on him. So I was concerned for 20 days, no more. The best for technical skill, the best for scoring but I think it depends only on him. Hazard's deal expires in 2020.
Emery also poured cold water on new goalkeeper, Bernd Leno's chances of starting against Chelsea as he failed to against City. "He won three times the Europa League, and won [trophies] in France, so we're talking about a very good coach".
"I may have to revise my prediction that Arsenal will finish fourth", Lawrenson told BBC Sport.
"I think Arsenal, this season, can improve and be competitive, and can fight for a good position".
'I think one of the most important clubs in Europe can not sell an important player without the possibility of buying a player on the same level.
Halifax managed a gritty 19-14 victory over these opponents last month, but that was with the benefit of home advantage and they will have painful memories of the 38-6 defeat they received on French soil back in the spring.
"But, for now, all I want is my team to continue to improve their performances".
"Like every striker in the world, he needs to score in order to gain confidence". "That is more important in this moment than the results".
- Tottenham boss Pochettino dismisses Man Utd rumours
- In the United States of America there was a mass drug overdose
- Nick Foles leaves Eagles' preseason game with shoulder strain
- Arsenal FC Goalkeeper David Ospina Set for Napoli Medical, Loan Move
- Napoli President Makes Astonishing Ownership Claims About Liverpool And Roma
- New Man City documentary reveals the players' conversation after Man Utd defeat
- 13-inch MacBook, iPad Pro, and AirPower coming in September
- Emery Demands More From Mesut Ozil Ahead Of Arsenal's Trip To Chelsea
- Ohio State Urban Meyer update
- Atletico Madrid’s Diego Godin ‘rejected’ Man United, Juventus offers