The game was lauded for its approach to combat which sidestepped controlling individual members of a party for a system whereby you place leaders and warriors together in unions, issuing broader commands that the union follows.
More Square Enix remasters are heading our way, yesterday it was Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, today it's their 2008 Xbox 360 RPG, The Last Remnant. Square Enix also promised PlayStation gamers that the game would eventually come to PS3, but it never did.
In The Last Remnant Remastered players are taken to a war torn world filled with ancient artefacts that grant mysterious powers to those who wield them.
The original Xbox 360 version was praised for its intricate battle system and attractive art, but it was held back by glaring technical issues. It was ported to PC in 2009. The Last Remnant is getting remastered and will launch this year on December 8, 2018, in Japan exclusively on PS4.
Square Enix surprised us a few weeks back with plans to discontinue sales of the 2008 RPG The Last Remnant. We don't know very much about it yet, but the trailer's YouTube description says that it's been "enhanced via an updated game engine".
With a release date for PlayStation 4 coinciding the game's tenth anniversary - December 6, 2018. Despite originally launching on Xbox 360, neither an Xbox One nor a PC version have not been announced.
- FDA proposed crackdown on flavored e-cigs puts Juul on notice
- 9 killed, 46 injured after auto rams into crowd in China
- Overmars: Barcelona can try but De Jong not leaving in January
- West Virginia Bishop Resigns, Pope Orders Probe of Harassment Claims
- Rashford developing quicker than Ronaldo did - Southgate
- Confirmed: OnePlus 6T has abandoned the headphone port. Here's why
- Aung San Suu Kyi: Jailing Journalists For Reporting Truth Is Justified
- Bob Woodward opens up to Dana Perino in exclusive Fox News interview
- George Weah plays friendly for Liberia against Nigeria aged 51
- Apple's colorful new iPhone XR could trigger a long-awaited upgrade cycle (AAPL)