A series of fine performances at the net along the season has made Oblak the second best keeper in Federation Internationale de Football Association 19 with a rating of 90.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi may not be going head-to-head for FIFA's top player honors this year, but they both share another distinction: The highest-rated players in EA Sports' FIFA 19 video game. "The Portuguese forward continues to play like the world's best, and his ratings are evidence of an astoundingly talented player".
Also in the top ten are Neymar at 92 and then a whole host of players rated at 91 including Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea, Luka Modric, Eden Hazard, Kevin De Bruyne and serial victor Sergio Ramos all rated amongst the top players in world football. The player is often not in the starting line up and this has raised concerns among his fans that he would be leaving Juventus in January in order to be able to utilize his full potential somewhere else. Ronaldo is the player who always reaches the training ground first and the last one to leave.
Yet, putting them to one side, who are the 10 highest-rated strikers in the game?
Liverpool star Mohamed Salah is ranked as the No. 27 player in the game.
Over the last decade or so, we have been watching the duopoly between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. "Certainly it's regrettable to see a phenomenon like him not playing".
France's Paul Pogba is No. 33, Colombia's James Rodriguez is No. 36 and 2018 World Cup star Kylian Mbappé is the No. 42 player.
The newest edition of FIFA19 video game will be available to buy and download across multiple platforms from September 28. Mbappé never hesitates to show off his 96 Pace and 89 Dribbling ratings, bombarding the right wing every chance he gets.
- Watch live streaming video of Hurricane Florence rolling into North Carolina
- Google Pixel 3 is expected to be launched on October 3
- Hurricane Florence: Residents urged to rush as ‘unprecedented disaster’ looms
- BlizzCon 2018 Virtual Tickets are on sale now
- Court: British surveillance violates European law
- Umpires threaten to boycott Serena Williams after US Open outburst
- Aung San Suu Kyi: Jailing Journalists For Reporting Truth Is Justified
- Turkey bans use of foreign currency in property market
- ‘Monster’ Hurricane Florence takes aim at US Southeast
- MVP Breanna Stewart Returns To Winning Ways