Samsung will unveil a new Galaxy device on October 11. There are a lot of mysteries surrounding this new Galaxy phone, which will only be revealed by Samsung on the day of launch next month.
We'll likely hear more updates about the upcoming Galaxy phone as the scheduled date looms near. Samsung, one of the innovation leaders in the smartphone space, has confirmed an event for October 11, where it is hinting at a Galaxy smartphone with focus on the camera.
It is easy to interpret the wording of the invite as a sign Samsung will release a device with four cameras. The first response to that tweet is someone sharing Samsung's "4x fun" invitation. Of course, "4x fun" could turn out not to have anything to do with cameras and could refer to.
And now, it's holding another event next month. So Samsung's next phone - presumably called the Galaxy S10 - may well have four camera lenses on the back of it. According to the latest report, the premium variant of the handset will be equipped with the five camera setup.
- Softbank to launch blockchain based cross-carrier payment service on mobile
- U.S. seeking new trade talks with China
- The biggest announcements from Apple's iPhone Xs event
- Tropical Storm Isaac expected to regain hurricane strength
- US Open: Barbora Strycova slams Serena Williams' 'Bullsh--t' meltdown
- Did FEMA money go to ICE?
- BMW Motorrad Unveils Self-Riding Motorcycle Concept
- Trump declares administration ‘completely ready’ for Hurricane Florence
- Hurricane Florence moves inland near Cape Fear, North Carolina - NHC
- Dua Lipa 'horrified' after fans were forcibly removed from Shanghai concert