Samsung will unveil a new Galaxy device on October 11. There are a lot of mysteries surrounding this new Galaxy phone, which will only be revealed by Samsung on the day of launch next month.
We'll likely hear more updates about the upcoming Galaxy phone as the scheduled date looms near. Samsung, one of the innovation leaders in the smartphone space, has confirmed an event for October 11, where it is hinting at a Galaxy smartphone with focus on the camera.
It is easy to interpret the wording of the invite as a sign Samsung will release a device with four cameras. The first response to that tweet is someone sharing Samsung's "4x fun" invitation. Of course, "4x fun" could turn out not to have anything to do with cameras and could refer to.
And now, it's holding another event next month. So Samsung's next phone - presumably called the Galaxy S10 - may well have four camera lenses on the back of it. According to the latest report, the premium variant of the handset will be equipped with the five camera setup.
- Dua Lipa 'horrified' after fans were forcibly removed from Shanghai concert
- A few former Dolphins nominated for 2019 Hall of Fame class
- Softbank to launch blockchain based cross-carrier payment service on mobile
- Donald Trump's visit to Ireland CANCELLED due to 'scheduling reasons'
- Paul Manafort Reaches Plea Deal With Special Counsel Robert Mueller
- ‘The Predator’ Director Gets Emotional While Apologizing for Sex Offender Casting
- Florence sits on doorstep of Carolinas with projected winds of 100mph
- SpaceX Signs its First Private Passenger to Fly 'Round the Moon
- U.S. seeking new trade talks with China
- ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ Nintendo Switch Bundle Confirmed