Described as a concept Apple advertisement, the video uploaded by the ConceptsiPhone channel on YouTube and created by Lee Gunho may be the closest thing that iPhone fans will get to an authentic look at the iPhone XS, while waiting for its official announcement in just over a weeks' time.
Other than the 5.8-inch OLED iPhone XS and 6.5-inch OLED iPhone XS Plus, Apple is also said to be launching a brand-new 6.1-inch LCD iPhone. A new render video is doing rounds on the internet showcasing the 6.5 inch iPhone XS with its gold finish.
But still, despite Apple's marketing and insistence on pronouncing last year's iPhone X as iPhone 10 - X is the Roman numeral for 10, and it was the 10th-anniversary iPhone - lots of people still called it "the iPhone Ex".
Dummy versions of Apple's three new phones have been seen across the internet, and have even ended up in the hands of Apple news sites like MacRumours.
They're both tipped to include Apple's faster A12 chipset and 4GB of RAM (up from the 3GB in the iPhone X and iPhone 8 Plus). The first, which could be known as the iPhone XS, will likely offer the same design as the iPhone X and come with a 5.8-inch screen.
This is in contrast to the previous three generations of iPhones, which had the higher versions with the suffix "plus".
Very soon Apple will show three new smartphone iPhone, each of which will have screens of different sizes. There will not be an iPhone X Plus, nor will there be an iPhone XS Plus. The base variant is expected to feature 64GB storage and the bigger 256GB storage may cost an additional €170 (Rs. 14,210 approx.).
The two OLED-screened phones are likely to come in black, white and gold, according to noted Apple analyst formerly at KGI Securities, now at TF International Securities, which tallies with what 9to5Mac also claims. The iPhone XS Max will start at £1099. This will be one of the biggest recognized phones in the wild. Indeed, the photo shows two iPhone X-like devices, with one that appears to be quite large. We don't have much longer to wait until we find out if this rumor is legitimate, as Apple is scheduled to reveal its 2018 lineup of iPhones on September 12.
- Rock slide in Zakynthos, one woman injured, three feared missing
- The Weather Channel Goes All In With Apocalyptic Hurricane Florence Graphics
- Hurricane Florence: Mass evacuation from 'storm of a lifetime'
- Hurricane Florence: Over 188,000 without power as monster storm batters Carolinas
- Creative protection or ‘link tax’? European Union votes for controversial internet copyright law
- Hurricane Florence begins battering the Carolinas
- Guardiola wants to end his coaching career at Barcelona
- Reality Check: Is President Trump’s Puerto Rico Tweet Accurate?
- Stunning Weather Channel Video Shows Why Storm Surges Are So Dangerous
- USA threatens ban to fight teenage vaping epidemic