It's not something that I ever have a ready answer for but if I had to choose between the club making significant progress in the league or winning a trophy, I would say that most times I would choose to win a domestic cup.
Alli suffered a hamstring injury against Spain in the first half and Tottenham are privately frustrated that the midfielder then completed the game.
Keita was snapped up by Liverpool previous year from RB Leipzig but with the condition he remained with the German side until this season.
Evans, who took charge of the club during the 1990s, believes Liverpool's new-found ability to win ugly means they are in with a great chance of claiming glory come May. What about lunch? Do you combine them?
I used to love playing late in the evening, it's when I felt at the top of my game and all my powers were there.
"I fancy Liverpool based on the counter-attack game", Merson told Sky Sports.
Both teams have plenty of internationals so they're in a similar boat and it might, in fact, be an opportunity for one of the sides to try and catch the other one out with a quick start; to try and set a trap they wouldn't be expecting.
Speaking in an interview with BetVictor, Owen said: "This is a real test of Liverpool's title credentials and a win at Wembley will go a long way to proving their doubters wrong".
Now regarded as one of the best pundits in England, during his playing career Neville was known for his rabid love for Manchester United and his run-ins against Liverpool. This pays out at around 20/1.
He added: "But, as a United fan, I am very concerned about them", he added.
A goal against Inter on Tuesday would see him equal the record for the fastest player to reach 10 Champions League goals, matching Adriano, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino on 11 appearances - and given his deadly record in the competition, only a fool would bet against it.
'I knew the coach before.
Tottenham were disappointing at Watford last time out, losing to two set piece goals.
It remains to be seen whether or not the worldwide break has disrupted the momentum Liverpool had built up, as they bid to quickly make a return to winning ways on Saturday.
- Oil Prices Climb Ahead of US Sanctions on Iran
- The Senators trade Erik Karlsson to the Sharks
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos launches a $2 bln philanthropic fund
- Mark Carney agrees to stay at Bank of England until January 2020
- Hurricane Florence bears down on Carolinas
- 'Monster' storm Florence: What you need to know
- Court: British surveillance violates European law
- IPhone XR revealed: Price, features and everything you need to know
- Beats' Colorful New Buds Are Perfect For Your iPhone XR
- Google Pixel 3 is expected to be launched on October 3