It has been discontinued in most parts of the world, but the Apple iPhone 6S will be available in India, for a revised price of Rs 29,900 for the 32GB variant. This brings down the curtains on the last known small-sized iPhone model in the market.
Sure you can now go large with the iPhone XS Max option for a 6.5-inch OLED screen, or go cheap with the iPhone XR, but really they're all very similar to the iPhone X that's been out for a year already. Later on, the telco introduced monthly EMI schemes to make the device affordable.
Same as a year ago, Airtel might launch EMI schemes for the upcoming iPhone XS and the XS Max, but for now, the phones will be available for purchase at the original prices as Apple announced.
Of course, it's a quick breakdown of the top features from the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max. Who cares that audiophile headphones are thriving, and a lot of them still use 3.5mm jacks? Both the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max also feature 512GB of internal storage.
So for the price of the least expensive 2018 iPhone, Xiaomi's XR package includes a Mi 8 SE smartphone (in the highest 6GB/128GB trim), a 12.5-inch Mi Notebook Air (8GB/256GB), a Mi Band 3, and a Bluetooth handsfree. The phones can be pre-ordered from September 21 on Airtel Online Store.
- Maurizio Sarri told how to transform Chelsea into a 'sensational' team
- A $100,000 reward offered catch the strawberry needle saboteur
- Tropical Storm Helene has Azores in sights
- Super Typhoon Mangkhut smashes into Philippines, two dead
- Cancer will destroy almost 10 million of us this yr, file estimates
- Warning over needles in strawberries
- National Wireless Emergency Alert System Set to Test Sept. 20
- Florence, a Smelly Wet Unwanted Visitor, Besieges Carolinas
- Razer Phone 2 Looks Exactly Like The Original Razer Phone From Front
- Apple loses $13 billion in market capitalisation after launch of new iPhones