While there is no information about the launch date of the Razer Phone 2, we expect the company to launch it in the month of November.
The phone was relatively successful and a follow-up device has officially been confirmed, with whispers calling it the Razer Phone 2.
It may be speculation, but there's no denying that the outline does seem to match the outline of the leaked render which we reported yesterday. For more information about this gaming mermaid, we look forward to it.
Few changes have been added to the frame, making the antenna bands less prominent. While we continue to prattle about the front side of the phone, let us have a moment to talk about the rear side.
Also, there's nothing to talk about in terms of hardware from this leak, so all of those previous rumors about a Snapdragon 845 and 8GB are still our best guess, even though they're barely incremental upgrades over the original device.
Razer today (Sept. 14) sent out save-the-date invites for an October 10 press event in Los Angeles. As of right now, the original Razer Phone is still the only smartphone capable of 120Hz display refresh (an incredible feature), so we don't imagine Razer Phone 2 will ditch that. Tell us your thoughts down in the comments.
- Hurricane Florence: Storm weakens slightly, still unsafe
- Writing Fake TripAdvisor Reviews Landed This Man in Jail
- Manafort averts 2nd trial with plea deal, promises to cooperate with Mueller
- Mychal Kendricks signs with Seahawks
- The Impact Of Hurricane Florence
- A $100,000 reward offered catch the strawberry needle saboteur
- Mother and Infant Among First Reported Fatalities as Hurricane Florence Makes Landfall
- Apple loses $13 billion in market capitalisation after launch of new iPhones
- Putin claims no aggressive intent as war games end
- Volkswagen to discontinue Beetle, Final Edition set for 2019